4

~Your POV~

You woke up to the sound of sizzling and the smell of something wonderful making its way through your apartment. You sat up and groaned as you stretched your arms above your head.

"Morning darling" Tom smiled "I made pancakes."

You yawned.

"Mm really?" You hummed in response.

And when you turned to face him, all he was wearing were grey sweatpants. No shirt. Back muscles naturally flexing as he flipped pancakes. And that's when you realized that Tom called you darling. You blushed brightly, not looking away, honestly not wanting to.

Tom, knew you were staring at him due to the evident silence. He smirked as he flipped another pancake.

"Like what you see?" Tom commented smugly as he slightly turned his head over his shoulder, so you could only see the corner of his smirking mouth

"If you're talking about the pancakes, then yes." You sassed as you walked over to him. Tom just looked at you with amusement in his eyes.

"What?" You nagged.

"Nothing." Tom smiled "It's just that your hair is a mess"

You rolled your eyes "get used to it, Holland." You sauntered towards your room.

"I'm gonna get ready for work and when I come out, you better have a shirt on!" You commanded.

Tom laughed "yes m'lady!"

~le time skip brought to you by Toms pancakes~

You came out around thirty minutes later with a simple black pencil skirt and a white blouse tucked into it. Your hair was up in a bun with a few strands framing your face.

Tom, didn't listen to your advice about wearing a shirt. Though he did change into some black skinny jeans.

"The only thing I asked" you chuckled as you sat next to Tom while he dug into a plate of pancakes "is that you put on a shirt"

"Mmm" Tom hummed with a mouth full of food.

You sighed and dug into your own plate of food.

Tom swallowed his food and cleared his throat

" I'm going over to my mums today to get Tess."

You looked up from your plate and smiled

"awe, yay. I can't wait to meet her. And you'll be outnumbered"

Tom rolled his eyes "don't worry, she may be a girl but she'll favor me more"

"We will see about that when I get home." You smirked and grabbed your purse and keys. Then, before you shut the door to your apartment Tom yelled from the kitchen

"You look nice today!"

You giggled slightly

"Thanks!"

Your drive to work was filled with thoughts of Tom. You bounced into work happier than you had ever been before.

Janice, your co-worker, narrowed her eyes at you over he glasses. She was older and kept you going through the day with her snarky comments against your boss.

"What're you so happy about?" She annoyingly asked.

"Hm? Oh, nothing" you said as if you were in a daze.

"Mhmm, who's the boy lassie?"

"Boy?" You said, trying to sound offended. "T-there's no boy."

"Mhmm." Janice got back to her paperwork, obviously not believing you.