11

"Damn you're hot." Tom sighed as he looked at you in the mirror you were wearing a baseball cap, as was he, and you were both wearing converse. 

"Shut up and let's get going." You rolled your eyes and grabbed Toms hand and he interlaced your fingers with his. 

You both decided to walk around town, and stopped at a small coffee house for drinks. After that you window shopped, just walking around, making comments about other people, laughing, enjoying each others company. 

"You know, I didn't even know Zendaya was a Disney kid" Tom chuckled as he took one last sip of his coffee.

"Yeah, she's one of the last good Disney kids." You sighed and looked her up on Instagram, which was, in hindsight, a horrible idea. 

"She's uhm, she's gorgeous...damn." You laughed nervously as you scrolled through her feed.

"Hey. Don't even start with that. Yes, I will admit she's attractive. But there are lots of attractive girls out there. That doesn't mean I want to date them. I like you, in my eyes you're way prettier than all of them. You're my girlfriend, I don't want anyone else. I don't need anyone else." Tom kissed you on your temple and wrapped his hand around your waist. You walked with him, smiling like an idiot. 

"Wait what was that??" You asked, looking around.

"What was what?"

"That flash. Did you not see it, just a second ago. When we kissed."

"It was probably paparazzi." Tom sighed.

"Already??"

" they are literally always around, there's no escaping them."

You sighed. You still never thought of Tom as a celebrity. He was just Tom, your dorky roommate. Tom, the guy who was consistently invading your thoughts. Tom your boyfriend.

A/N Sorry this one is short, it's basically a filler chapter