Chapter 8

I strip right infront of Liam, and he gawks at me, but I try not to notice. Zayn kissed me. Zayn kissed me. Zayn kissed me. Holy shit, Liam would have his head. I flip through my clothes, and none are exactly "appropriate" to wear when the boy has to share a bed with you because he's scared.
"Um Liam?" He takes his eyes off my half naked body and looks at me. "Do you, um have a shirt I can borrow?" I ask, and he blushes a little before giving me a big black tee that comes to my mid thigh. He watches me carefully, as I sit on the couch. He shrugs slightly, and plant himself on the couch, really surprising me by laying his head in my lap. I fiddle with his brown hair, and he plays with ring on my right hand, spinning it around.

"Sorry for kissing you." I say quickly, and he freezes. Stupid.

"I kissed you, you just compiled." he says, tilting my dropped head with his fingertips.

"You can, uh, do it again." I say quietly, and quickly look away, blushing brightly. He brings his head out of my lap. Rejection. He shifts on the couch, and caresses my cheek with his hand. I seriously cant take this shit anymore. I crash my lips into his, and he reacts instantly wrapping his arms around me. I feel myself slowly leaning back, so I am laying against the couch, and he props himself up with his arm, not breaking the kiss. I tug at the end of his tee, and he stops momentarily to throw it off onto the floor. My mind screams at me to throw my clothes off too, but I want to let him do it. He tugs my shirt over my head, exposing my nearly naked body. He begins to kiss down my jawline, and down to my neck. I tangle my hands into his hair, tugging at the roots. He locks our lips again, and I tug at his basketball shorts. He slips them off of himself, leaving us only in our underwear. he runs his hand up and down my waist, kissing my neck gently. I wrap my legs around his torso, so he drops, our bodies crushing together.

"Fuck Lauren, you are so sexy." he grunts into my mouth. He rubs his buldge against me, and I moan into his mouth. We are basically dry humping in our hotel room. His hands begin to explore my body, occasionally slipping his hands into my panties. I grap the hem of his boxers, slipping my hand into them. He groans, and I begin taking him in my hand. After I do this, I flip, so I am on top of him, and he kisses my throat. I rock my hips in circles on him, and he moans.

"Liam." I moan, and he looks up at me. I tug his boxers, and his furrows his eyebrows.

"You sure?" I nod a little in response, and he flips us again, taking off his boxers. He unclips my my bra, and the door makes a clicking sound like someone is coming in. Liam leaps off of me, a panicked look on his face. His kisses my lips gently, before I take off running into the bathroom. I put all my clothes back on, and brush my almost sex hair. I was going to have sex with Liam. Liam was going to have sex with me. I come back out, in Liams shirt, and Liam sits on the bed, topless, WITH his shorts on. Louis and Niall sit on the couch across from him. It takes everything in me not to laugh at this, because we basically just had oral sex on that couch. Liam seems to be stifling a laugh too, and he just shoos them out. I feel the bed dip down soon after I get in, and Liam strong arms hook around my waist, pulling me to him. I bury my face into his chest, and he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Goodnight beautiful." he says in his incredibly sexy tired voice.

"Goodnight Li." I say. And I fall asleep, right there. With him.