"I was surprised too. Akashi came here and told me that he's your fiancè." She explained.

"Seijuro came here? You asked, "He actually gave this to me."

She remarked, "No need to tell me that. I know what to do."

You followed her to the gown section of the boutique. There are many gowns displayed in mannequins. You roamed around with Yuiko to search for the gown. The gowns are very pretty. Each of them have intricate designs. Yuiko stopped her track and looks at the gown in front of her.

She said, "[F/N], this is the gown you're wearing. Akashi chose this exclusively for you."

Wow... It's so beautiful... The gown looks plain and simple yet it's so pretty. (A/N: It looked just like this)

You asked, "What makes him choose this?"

She replied, "He said that you'll look beautiful if you wear this. He also noted that you preferred simple designs."

You commented, "I really like it. I'll try it on."

"Ok. Let's go to the dressing room." The two of you removed the gown from the mannequin and went to the dressing room. She helped you wear the gown and tightened the laces on your back. You looked yourself in the mirror and you looked surprised.

Yuiko winked, "It's not complete without a makeover."

You sat down on a chair and she started to put on your makeup. After finished applying your lipstick, she styled your hair and puts your veil. After the preparations are done, you wore your heels as she commented, "You looked so stunning, [F/N]-chan."

"Really?" You blushed at Yuiko's compliment. I'm pretty excited right now. You thought.

She handed out another letter, "Akashi told me to send this to you after you already prepared."

She held both your shoulders, "[F/N]-chan, I have to say that today is your lucky day. I wish you happiness and you made it this far. Thank you for being a good friend."

"Yuiko..." The two of you left the boutique and you rode the limousine with your best friend. You read the letter while on the way:

Have you wore the dress I chose for you? Do you like it? I'll be waiting in the chapel. The ceremony will start once you've arrived. I want to see how beautiful you are.

-S-

These letters... Did he anticipate all of this? You and Yuiko got outside the car as soon as it arrived in your destination. The main door of the chapel is still closed. Yuiko signalled the guard to open the side door and went inside quickly. Your father arrived probably because Yuiko called him before she went inside the chapel.

"[F/N], let's go." He signalled the guard to open the doors.

*****

"Here comes the bride!"