Regenerating

A couple weeks later, we were filming a new episode. And it was a dramatic one. How so? Well, you'll see.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      .......................              

I walked onto set, I looked over at The Doctor who was talking to Carl. I walked over.

"Hello. You ready to regenerate, Doctor?" I asked jokingly and The Doctor laughed. 

"Oh, you bet. Maybe I'll be ginger this time!" He said and we all laughed. Me and The Doctor headed into the TARDIS set.

"Right! Venice! Beautiful place. You can't deny the beautiful scenery!" The Doctor said cheerfully as he landed the TARDIS. I chuckled hurried out. He tried to stop me but couldn't.

"Eh, eh, eh! You go out first all the time, it's my turn." I stated as I stepped out. I admired the scenery, taking in every last detail.

"Are you arguing with the designated driver?" He asked, stepping out beside me.

"Maybe I am. But I doubt you're gonna do anything." I said with a smirk. I ran off, him coming after me. I laughed as I ran into an alley. He couldn't catch me. I slipped through an open door and hid just behind it. I heard The Doctor run down the alley and stop nearby. I stifled a laugh at the fact that he couldn't find me but a snort escaped. I froze. The Doctor walked in and saw me. 

"Caught you Leanne." He said with that cocky smirk of his. I glared at him.

"Oh shut up. Let's just go expl-" I cut off as I saw a Cyberman walk past the vacant building we were in. "Doctor, there's Cybermen." I muttered and he whipped around.

"Oh, god. Come on." He said, grabbing my hand. We ran off, quickly finding the TARDIS and hurrying in. "This is not good, very not good." He muttered.

"Well not at all." I said sarcastically. He sighed and then we started working on a plan.

                                                                         .........

Two hours later, we had stopped the Cybermen. I had gotten shot and killed by a Cyberman. In the TARDIS, The Doctor was about to regenerate.

"I don't wanna go." He muttered before bursting into flames.

"And CUT!" Carl yelled and we walked off the set. "Amazing, amazing, amazing!" He said. Me and The Doctor headed back to the TARDIS in his trailer.

"Where to next?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Anywhere." I said with a smirk.