REQUEST||Edgar

"My name is Belle, I am 5'1" with a purple pixie cut. I wear jeans, a leather jacket and rock band tees. My attitude seems very "dont-touch-me", until you get to know me. I love physical touch, innocent and not innocent. Maybe, I just rode into town on my motorcycle and Edgar decides to show me around. A date, maybe a good night kiss?"

»»»»»

I turn off my bike and walk down the Boardwalk of Santa Carla, or as my cousin Sam would say; the murder capital of the world.

I wonder near a comic store and look in the window looking at my outfit, my purple hair feels soft in my hands as I put my fingers threw it.

My F/B(fave band) on my black t-shirt makes me smile as my favourite song of theirs comes on in the store making me want to go in more, I check my leather jackets pockets for any sort of cash as I walk in.

I look around for a Batman number four, Sam would flip if I got another one out of the four in existence.

But sadly I have no luck, I do however see a horror comic called "Vampires Everywhere", I skim threw it and decide I'd like to get it.

Walking up to the cash register I notice a boy with a bandana staring at me, "like what ya see hot stuff" I say making him look away.

"Nah just scoping your wardrobe, reminds me of a blond that came in a week ago", he replies with seriousness, I smile.

"His name wasn't Sam was it?", I say suddenly happy at the mention of him, "yeah....you know him or somethin?".

I laugh slightly, "yeah, he's my cousin", "that explains your sense of style"

»»»»»

"You don't have to show me around Edgar", I say as we walk back to my bike, he looks at me and notice him blush a little, he turns around making back up against a wall.

"I had to, there's....weird things going on in this town Belle", he says inches away from my face, I push him slightly to get away from him.

"Personal space Eddie, have you ever heard of it?", I say walking away from him and past my bike, he follows closely behind me.

"I'd like to stay as close as possible to you Belle", I feel annoyance bubble up in side me, I turn and face him harshly, "yeah? And why's that!?", I yell.

He comes closer to me, "I don't trust anyone in this town, trust me, you're safer with me close by you", he replies.

I scoff and laugh, I then see he isn't joking and that he is completely serious, "fine. Show me around", I say letting out a dramatic sigh.

He takes me to a few places, showing me a few rides, food stands, a place where there's free concerts, I walk back to the Boardwalk and head to the carousel, on my way there I bump into someone.

I look up and see a tall young man with spikey platinum blond hair, "hey watch it", I mumble not in the mood to be touched, he smirks and then looks at Edgar who is now beside me, "Belle we should go" Edgar says loud enough so the stranger can hear.

I stare at the stranger and he reaches down and grabs my hand, he goes to kiss it but I pull my hand away, "don't touch me" I growel".

He then puts his hands up in surrender and backs away, Edgar then puts his left hand on the small of my back and leads me away as I glare at the stranger.

»»»»»

Back at the comic store

I sit and stare at Allen, Edgar's brother, he does the same but as Edgar clears his throat he looks away, I then look at Edgar and smile, "wow, you have more mood swings than my mom when she comes back from her friends after she can't get her wee-ahh! What was that for?", I laugh and hear someone walk in the shop, I turn and see a girl, she looks about a year or two older than me.

She has brown hair, not curly but it's not straight either, she's wearing shorts and a singlet, she walks right up to the counter.

"Hey, have you guys seen Laddie?", she asks Eddie and Allen, "nah we saw Platinum earlier tho" Eddie mumbles, she lets out a frustrated sigh, "alright thanks" she mumbles walking back out to the Boardwalk.

"Who was that?", I ask Edgar, he looks at me and frowns, "that was Connie, she's dangerous....not exactly human, she hangs out with the dude you bumped into earlier"

"Yeah and she's also our sister" Allen says threw gritted teeth.

»»»»»

A month later

I run down to the water and the freezing cold temperature immediately makes me shiver, I turn and see Edgar shaking his head, I dive under once I'm deep enough and resurface.

I make my way back to Eddie, he gives me my towel and I begin to shake from being cold, "oh my god, we're in California for gods sake, why is the water so cold?" I ask him, "maybe cause it's four in the morning bird brain" he replies.

I stick my tongue out at him, he suddenly looks at the ground, "hey um Belle, you wouldn't wanna go on a date with me tonight would you".

I stop drying my legs and shoot up straight, staring at him, "what?" I ask him shocked, "you. me. date. Six tonight, be there", he replies and walks away.

Later that night I ride down to the comic store on my bike and see Edgar standing there with roses, "hey", I say as I approach him, "hey, you ready for tonight?" He asks while looking at the roses, I've never seen him like this; so vulnerable.

I nod my head, "yeah let's go"

»»»»»

Half way threw the date

He continues to stare at me, I wipe the burger off my lips and swollow what I was chewing, "what? Is there something on my face again?", I ask feeling slightly insecure.

He shakes his head, "no, I just....I just didn't think you'd actually show up", he mumbles, I put my burger down and reach out and grab his hand that's on top of the table.

"Of course I came, you're amazing Eddie. You're the best person I know, I really like you", I reply, he smiles back in response, he grips my hand tighter, "Belle?".

"Mmm?", I reply looking into his eyes, "can I kiss you?", his question shocks me but the thought of kissing him makes me smile.

I blush and nod my head, he leans in and so do I, finally our lips touch, his smooth lips feel perfect on mine, I smile as we pull away.

"Can we do that again?"

»»»»»

Hope you like it DuffMcBaban feel free to request again x

Also I won't be doing a lot of Edgar or Allen imagines or preferences but if you request one I will be more than happy to do it