chaptah 8

I pull into the parking lot with hopes that today, day two of my sophomore year, would be more promising than the first. At my arrival to the commons, I find Zoe waiting with a pair of tall lattes. I slip into a chair and she slides a drink my way.

"Extra hot, nonfat with a sprinkle of cinnamon," she says.

"Thanks!" That Zoe. What would I do without her?

I quickly scan the area- no sign of Tyler. I wrap my hands around the cup to warm them. "Is it just me, or is it freezing in here?" In my floral t-shirt and light-weight skinny jeans, I am rapidly turning into a gaysicle.

Zoe has a cute purple cardigan draped over her shoulders. "I know, it's awful, I heard someone say the AC is messed up. Again." She sips her latte through a thin red straw, a technique she claims keeps her teeth white and shiny, then she leans in. "By the way; every single human, with or without testicles was checking you out when you came in."

I smile. "What can I say? I relate to my latte. Tall, extra hot, nonfat with a sprinkle of cinnamon." I finish off the sentence by licking my finger and touching it to my ass, making a tsssss sound effect.

"What does that even mean?" she questions with a smirk. That smirk, however, begins to grow into a grin when she glances over at the tree to our left. I avert my gaze from her to the tree and what I see causes my eyes to widen considerably.

Tyler was unshamefully cackling at me from a distance, clutching his stomach and everything. When he saw me peeking at him he simply winked, then turned back to his conversation with the teapot. I didn't turn back to Zoe though. I kept staring. At his gorgeous hair, and the way he animatedly waves his hands around when he talks. I think I'm in love.

"TROYE SNAP OUT OF IT," Zoe waves her hands in front of my face and snaps her fingers, and I could feel the blush rising on my cheeks.

"Sorry Zoe, I was just thinking,"

"About what, may I ask?" she questioned.

"U-uh just some gay shit, you wouldn't understand.." I not-so-convincingly replied.

"Huh?"

"You know.. dick-in-the-butt, boyxboy action, fucking in-"

"OKAY OKAY I WONT ASK ANYMORE!" she cut me off, burying her head in her hands. When she removes them, I take a seductive sip from my latte, licking my lips for effect. She visibly shudders and fake-pukes.

The first bell rings and I head to bio with a sass to my step and a swerve in my hips. I've never felt so popular, and I take it upon myself to relish it and extend it for as long as possible. Thanks to Caspar, I'm blossoming into a social butterfly.

-

A/N: SORRY ITS SHORT BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE NEXT SO YEAH. Sorry if it was horrid, I was listening to music while I wrote it so that could explain a lot. AND THANKS FOR ALMOST 2K READS YALL ARE INSANELY AMAZING I LOVE YOU!