CHAPTER 2: I can't believe this...

I can't believe this is really happening now...if this is some kind of miracle or a dream, I never ever want to wake up.

'Holy Shit... His staring at me directly at me...i think I'm gonna faint.' I mentally thought to myself as I was blushing madly while his red orbs stared at me with caution in his eyes, 'Jesus Christ! I want to fangirl so bad right now!'  While mentally screaming inside  I didn't notice he was saying something to me.

"hatw aer uyo gdion rehe" He said while I looked at him, confusion written all over my face......his saying 'Uuuhhh....what the hell? Wait does this mean this is the first season?...if it is... My god were going to see all M-21's goodness.' I told myself while drooling slightly not noticing that Raizel already left leaving me alone outside the school.

"Wait... What the hell am I supposed to do now?" I ask no one in particular until a hand touched my shoulder
I flineched then screamed as I looked behind me jumping slightly.

Standing there was a young looking male in his early Twenties, His green orbs staring deeply at my blue orbs his Black hair framing his face while he was wearing a black business suit with white a tie.

"Excuse me miss but are you okay?" He ask his eyes showing concern 'Now, now Izumi dear remember what mommy told you when talking to potentially pedhopile men asking if your okay? ' A voice inside my head said as I stared at him "Yeah I'm alright, thanks for the concern!" I said as I heard him sigh "Well that's good to hear, please forgive me." he said, a few seconds passed till he started walking away.

'Finally...that dude is kinda creeping me out..' I sigh in relief as I watch him walk away but he suddenly stopped at his tracks as he look over his shoulder "I'm guessing you don't know how you got here then....hmm?"he said amirking slight as my eyes widened like plates before I could do something I abruptly felt dizzy as my body fell to the ground with a thud, but before I passed out I saw him walking towards me and said in a sweet voice "Sweet Dreams........my  darling Izumi.'"

After that I fully lost conciousness.

*Time Skip Third Persons POV!*

When Izumi finally woke up she found herself laying in a bench, looking around she saw that it was nearing night time and no one was around in what seems to be a park. Using her hand while holding the bench she slowly stood up and regained her balance as she stretched for a bit before she started to walk around.

"What the hell happened?" she asked herself and then remembered the man from earlier making her stop and stare wide eye at nothing 'Does this mean... He is the one who brought me here?' she thought to herself but a sudden scream mader her snap out of  her thoughts as she turned to the direction that the scream came from.

"Wait... If I'm stucked in Noblesse....uuuwaahhhh Yuna!!!!" Realization hit her like a brick as she darted to where the scream came from, while a river of tears are running flow from her eyes 'Nooo! Wait for me Yuna,im coming to save from that creep!' As she neared her destination she saw Shinwu and the others have already arrived.

She then hid on the building while watching them like a stalker, as she saw Shinwu just in time throwing the trash bin at the creepy thing that Author-
chan forgotten the name of,while Ikhan quickly went to grab Yuna as the mutant stood up removing a pole in his neck scaring the others except Rai. As they started to run, Rai look at the direction where M-21 and M-24 are hiding.

"Rai, come on let's go!" Ikhan said dragging Rai as Izumi quickly moved to adifferent location as Shinwu, Yuna and Ikhan didn't notice her, A certain male did as they locked eyes for a couple of seconds, blood red eyes clashing with ocean blue ones then quickly look at the other direction as they disappeared.

Sighing in relief she look in the alley again finding that the mutant already left as she quickly headed towards the park where the others went.