Chapter 2

[Mina's Pov]

I'm ready for school, I went down with my luggage and backpack and I saw Mark sitting on the couch talking to my Mom.

"Oh here she is." Mom said.

"Why is Mark here?" I asked.

"Oh, he wants to say good bye to you." Mom chuckled.

Mark stand up and walk towards me.

"Goodbye, and don't change your number because I still need your help with my homework and.." He lean closer to me. "and I need a spy for my confession." He whispered.

"Hahaha okay, Study well while I'm gone." I said and he make an 'okay' sign.

"Good bye Mom, Good bye Mina.. I'm going to school now!" He waved at us good bye and left.

"Let's go." Mom said

------------

"Here we are, there are also many students and one of them might be your classmate, your room number is 206, also you have no roommate and since the school is big and near here, you can clearly see it." She said and points at the school.

"Thanks Mom." I said and went out of the car with my backpack and luggage, I didn't put it in the back since I'm to lazy to put it.

I waved at my Mom and she left. I went to my room and place my luggage beside the bed. I'm gonna unpack it later, I checked if i had my key and left the room and went straight at the school.

I was amazed of how big is the school is so i started to look at it and I bump into someone.

"I'm sorry!" I said.

"My hair!" She said trying to pull her hair out of my button on my school uniform. "Get it off!" She shouted.

I was scared and i don't know what to do, I took a scissor out of my bag and cut her hair.

I look at her and her face is not the face i should be happy about. Shoot, Wrong Move! I said in my mind.

She grab my wrist and pulled me where students couldn't see us. She pinned me against the wall.

"You'll pay for this!" She shouted.

"I-It's just hair." I said.

"It's just a hair? haha! Do you know who I am?! I am Son Chaeyoung and whoever mess with me would be punish!" She shouted and kick the wall. "And the punishment is that you're gonna be my slave." She said and smirked

"What?! I don't want to!" I shouted at her. She lean closer to me and grab my chin.

"You will obey me, without fail." She said and kiss me on the lips.

dug-dug dug-dug I felt my heart beating fast. My first kiss, she stole my first kiss. I push her and wiped my lips.

"Yah! why did you do that?!" I said.

She just laugh like a demon and walked away.

"Why this demon." I said softly.

"What?!" She shouted from afar.

This demon can hear anything I said in my mind and looked away from her.

As soon as she was out of my sight i started to walk towards in the school and I went to the principal's office so i can know what room I am in.

The school bell rings and the teacher leads me the way to my room.

"Stand Up!" A student said standing up. All student obeyed him.

"Good Morning!" They all said.

"Okay sit down." The teacher said and the students quickly obeyed. "We have a new student, please intoduce yourself." The teacher added.

"Annyeong, I'm Mina Myoui and I am from Japan. I hope I can get along in this school." I said while smiling and bowed 30 degree.

"Wow!"

"She looks so cute."

"Look at that gummy smile!"

"If she's gonna have a boyfriend, I hope it's me."

That's all the student whispers that i completely hear.

"You may take your seat." The teacher said.

I look for a vacant seat. I found one near the window.

I started to walk to my seat then i felt some pair of eyes looking at me.

I saw Chaeyoung smirking. I hid my face with my hand, i put down my bag and sat down on my chair.

The teacher started to teach then the girl from my back pulled my hair while laughing softly.

"Let go of me." I whispered to her

"I will never let go of you~" She said seriously but with a smirk planted on her face.

I felt my heart beating crazily but It turn back to normal when she let go of me.

Aishh what are you doing to my heart and it keep beating like this. I said in my mind.

------------

It's lunch time, since i haven't have friends yet.. I went straight to the library and read the book i borrowed from my previous school.

"Dang it, I forgot to return it. The librarian won't search for me anyways." I said and read the book.

"Watcha reading?" A girl said and took the book I was holding. "Bad at Love? sounds lame." Chaeyoung said and smirked.

"Give it back!" I whispered to her.

"And what if i don't?" She look at me deadly. I didn't utter a word because she looks like she is ready to kill me.

"Here is your book!" She said softly. She gave me the book and left the library.

"Aish that Demon wouldn't stop ruining my life, Why did i even cut her hair." I said and face palm myself.

When i heard the bell rang. I got out of the library and went to my next class.

-------------

As all the class were over, I head to my dorm and I saw someone at the entrance.

"What are you doing here?" I said to the girl who stole my first kiss.

"I'm the vice head of this dorm, why is there a problem?" She said, i shake my head as a 'no'. "Good, now you're gonna help me clean and if you told anybody about this, you are dead." She said and gave me some cleaning materials.

"Also, make it clean and by that i meant clean as heaven." She said and started to walk away.

"No i won't, I have stuffs to do." I said, she then stop walking and walk towards me.

"You're my slave and you have to follow me, without fail." She grab my chin and kiss me again.

I quickly push her and wiped my lips, she began to laugh while walking away.

"Aish this demon." I grab the cleaning materials and start cleaning.

------------

I change into my pajamas and flop myself on my bed.

"Ugh, what a tiring day." I said. I hug my Penguin Plushie and drifted to sleep.