AFTERWORD

So here's how it's gonna go, I'm gonna get into the touchy feely bit first, as I want you all to see that first and foremost, then we're gonna get into a short little thing about the series and whatnot if you still want to deal with me and these characters who mean way too much to me, so yeah!

○ ○ ○

I am actually quaking, I can't believe I did it.

I hit so many milestones with this book, you won't even believe. Listen, ya'll, I never thought I would ever write a story for Tony Stark, I didn't think I knew how, because I can write his character just fine if he's not the main focus, because he puts up a persona when he talks to others, but I had to break him down to get to his center and write from that, and if you saw, I'm not well-versed in his character, or Pepper's, or Rhodey's, but I did it and I'm halfway proud of this, and I can't believe I did it.

And I finished this thing before the release of Infinity War, which was my goal. I was terrified I wouldn't make it, because this book, along with Past Lives and Almost Happy, were AU's leading up to Infinity War happening (like in the canon) and I finished them before the movie's release in my country, and I'm so proud, because that's three books and it's not even the end of April. I did it, and I'm so proud.

I wanna thank so many people, but here are the few I have remembered:

peggyscarter girl you've been here from Day One, back when Lonely Hearts was still started out, and you've impacted me so much, you shared your love for Tony with me and it spread to the point where I wrote a 45 chapter fic for him detailing his deeper character, and I never would have even thought of that if not for you. You got me to love him, and I will never stop thanking you for that.

SinnofKnowledge my OG Stony bro, you loved Tony and Steve with me, you supported me with this story, and I know it's been so long since we talked, but you still mean the world to me, I hope you know that

tinkertaydust you were the one that helped me start this series in the first place by giving me Lonely Hearts, so I can't thank you enough for that, but you also shared your love for Tony through your own self and, like with Emma up top, inspired me and spread your love to me and actually got me realizing that I actually do really care about Tony, so thank you. And also thank you for helping me come up with an alternative job for Birdie, because it added more to her story than I ever fathomed, so thank you so much!

Anyways, I could go on forever, but let's move on.

○ ○ ○

In case ya'll didn't hear, this story is the last book in the Hero of Heroes series to take place before Infinity War (I'm going to be writing backwards and having stories taking place in other years way before Civil War and stuff) but don't fear because these characters will be in my upcoming Bucky Barnes fic, as will all the characters whose love interests are the characters in the OG set that are in existence pre-Infinity War (I hope that makes sense) Basically, we're moving backwards, then everyone ties up together in Lost Girl, and will probably be seen post that if I find I wanna write for characters whose stories take place after Infinity War.

So in conclusion.

○ ○ ○

JUST LISTEN:

At the end of my stories I always say thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed, but I really mean it. Thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting. And I really hope you enjoyed. Thank you for sticking around.

Bye!