Robber

To find out what happens read; and no I'm no psyco but I think most my age would have done this so....

Okay so I also freaked the hell out of myself.

---------------

Okay so my brother and dad where at his Boy Scout meet and my mom and two sisters were at the park, I just got back home, being to to clean the house a bit. I decided even if my hair is the shortest my dad would allow I'all put it up. I go into the bathroom so when my mom gets home I don't get yelled at. I start doing it in front of a mirror and the door shut, nothing really weird bout that. Then, the baby monitor right outside the door starts picking something up, I knew it was English and wasn't my cats since they were both at my feet, wanting attention. And I was the only one in the house at the moment as well. I knew it was the baby monitor in my parents' room though cause it was staticy like it always was. I tried to record it but it stopped before I could get anything. Pretty shaken up I walk out of the bathroom slowly, not the best object for defense but something, by bagpack. Nobody was there so I was just on high nerve as I started to unload the dishwasher, to my luck a bread knife was at the top of all the dishes. No I'm no psyco but I held on to that thing tightly for the whole 30 minutes alone. I heard small footsteps upstairs as my cats are as well. I was afraid of calling the police since I didn't want to embarrass my dad to his colleagues and seem like an idiot. When my mom came home I was basically having a meltdown. 

All in all my dad came home and searched the house with a gun, and nobody was ever here in the first place! So I was being an idiot! But I still don't know about the baby monitor......

Also if I wasn't convinced a robber was upstairs I probably would've gotten the gun as well, even if I can't fire because of aim and not really know how to use a gun, I know it hurts when I hit ya with it!