"So, what subjects do you need tutoring in." I asked, my hands overlapping infront of me.

"Um, all of them." He said sheepishly.

"Let's start with your math." I said and he handed me his work.

"Who's this little guy?" Clayton asked while I looked over and his head motioned to Elliot.

"My baby brother.' I said and smiled at him.

"Why isn't he with your parents?" he questioned.

"There busy." I lied.

"Oh," he said and we went back to tutoring.

After a few hours and a lot of confusion, Clayton finally got the materials an had successfully completed his home work, with, little difficulty.

By little I mean he needed help on every question.

After the extremely difficult task of tutoring Clayton, I shut my binder and gently lifted a sleeping Elliot off a chair.

"Thanks, see ya tomorrow." Clayton said quickly and was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking down the hallways was very different today, instead of being invisible people were talking about me.

My normal absolute nobody status was fucked.

I couldn't hear much of their words but a lot of them here words you like 'whore' and 'slut'.

I had to clench my jaw but I kept quiet and got my stuff out of my locker and slammed the door, sprinted to my next class and plopped on my seat.

Kids looked at me and spoke in whispers, I was annoyed but again kept my mouth shut.

I got through my lessons, which seemed hours longer that usual and finally went to lunch, I was starving but hey hit myself, remembering I didn't have money so I just walked back to my table.

As I was walked I notice someone coming up behind me and the room quite.

I instinctively turned and held up my forearm, defecting something styrofoam and it landed with a splat in the person who tried to dump it on me.

I say a very angry, and very pasta covered, Juliet Drams.

"You little bitch! Do you know how much this cost! it was my favorite cardigan-" I just stopped listening and stared there with a blank look on my face.

After she was done she glared at me, "Say something you weak whore!" she spat and tried to slap me.

Without even flinching I grabbed her wrist that was inches from my face, her hand dangling there and I wish I had my camera out because saying she was shocked would be an understatement.

I kept my face expressionless, twisted her wrist a little and dropped her hand.

I saw everybody staring at me, wondering how I had just done that probably and I sat at my seat and fiddled with my camera.

I felt the stares and glares and withheld the urge to turn around and flip them off.

I sat there in silence until the bell rang and I gathered my stuff and went to my next class.

I got the same quizzical gazes all day, I chose to ignore them and focus on the dull lesson.

I couldn't have gotten out of there faster, my feet sprinted to my truck and I sped out of the parking lot.

I parked in the parking lot of the daycare center and smiled at the lady, paying her and retrieving Elliot.

After I had gotten to the cafe I place Elliot back in the same play pen thing I usually put him in and got to work.

The day was hectic with the place filled with a flood of people coming in every time I look at the door.

Once business slowed I still had two hour left of my shift so I just read a book.

Once the bell above the door signaled I had a costumer I slid my book in the drawer below me and I stood up.

I was extremely surprised by what I saw.

It was Clayton and his only friends.

Clayton was in this sort of trio of trouble, he is like the leader while his friends are also as tuff as him.

There was Austin, he was the silent one and when he got pissed he got violent.

And then Easton, the sweet one who could also kick ass when he got angry, which was rare.

I notices I was staring and I got back to playing with the cash register thing.

"Can we have- oh, hi." Clayton started but notices who I was and paused.

"Hey isn't that your tutor?" Easton asked.

"Yeah, um can we have three coffees and 3 slices of coffee cake?" Clayton ordered.

"Sure, that'll be ten sixty seven." I told him and he handed me the cash.

"Will that be for here of to go?" I asked.

Before Clayton could answer Easton interrupted. "for here."

I nodded and handed him the change and got their stuff ready.

I carried the platter and went to their booth, setting one coffee and cake infront of each if them.

"Thanks." Easton told me and I smiled at him.

I heard a cry and I turned to see Elliot wailing in his crib.

"Your welcome." I told him and gave him a quick smile.

I went to Elliot's play pin and lifted him up.

I cradled him in my arms but I hadn't calmed him down by the time a few more customers came strolling in.

I was torn, go serve them or take care of my brother.

"I got him." A voice said and I lifted my head to see Clayton standing there.

"Thanks." I said and gently placed Elliot in his arms.

I ran behind the counter and greeted the customers and served them their orders.

I saw out of the corner of my eyes Clayton gently swaying with Elliot in his grasp while the guys talked to each other and played with his little fingers.

After the customers left I came from behind the counter and went to go get Elliot.

"I'll take him back, sorry if he was a burden." I apologized.

"No, he wasn't a burden, can we play with him until you shift ends. Please?" Austin begged.

I raised an eyebrow and smiled. "Oh, sure, just tell me if he gets to be to much of a hand full.

After a few minuets I saw they had moved to the floor and were playing with his toddler toys.

I fished out my camera to capture the moment where the three most feared boys in school played, willingly, with my baby brother.

Maybe it would be a good year.