Chapter 4: A Rescue Mission

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 4 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After about 3 months of (Y/N) staying and working with Cinder and the White Fang, he is happy that he's now has something to do and for some reason Emerald was close to him and he wondered why. But, he just thought since she's a fan of his work she was close to him. (Y/N) was in the White Fang warehouse upgrading his laptop's hacking module with Atlas tech and chips and he hears footsteps and he sees Cinder........
(Y/N): "Hello Cinder."
Cinder: "Hello (Y/N). So, what are you doing?"
(Y/N): "Just upgrading my software and making my hacking better."
Cinder: "Okay. Good idea."
(Y/N): "Thank you. Have you seen Mercury or Emerald?"
Cinder: "They're walking around Vale, but they've been gone for a long time."
........he then gets worried, but he focuses. Then he does the finishing touches and as he was finished working on his laptop........
Mercury: "Cinder, Roman, (Y/N)."
.........they look to see Mercury limping in and coughing and (Y/N) runs up to him and helps him into a chair.........
(Y/N): "Mercury, what happened? Where's Emerald?"
Mercury: *coughs* "Atlas.......*coughs* took her."
Cinder: "What?"
(Y/N): "What happened?"
Mercury: "We were walking around and Emerald stole wallets, then as she did Atlas soldiers appeared and they took her in. I tried to fight back, but I was hit in the gut and they took Emerald away."
........(Y/N) gets angry and he goes to his laptop and types on it and they walked up to him........
Cinder: "What're you doing?"
(Y/N): "Tracking Emeralds scroll, if I can lock onto her signal we can know where she's going."
Mercury: "Good idea."
.........he types on it and he has Emerald's scroll on his computer and sees it moving and he looks at the road where the signal is moving to and his eyes widen........
(Y/N): "Oh no. They're taking her to the maximum security prison."
Mercury: "Not there."
Cinder: "It doesn't matter, we're gathering White Fang and were attacking the facility."
(Y/N): "No. If you attack the facility with the White Fang, you'll mess up everything and your plan won't go smoothly if you're seen."
Roman: "Damn it, he's right."
Cinder: "Of course. But, what do we do?"
(Y/N): "I got this. If I can break into a store with my hacking, I can break into a prison. I just need schematics of that prison."
........Neo then scrambles through a file cabinet and find a flash drive and she gives it to (Y/N) and he plugs it into his computer and he looks through the file and the schematics appear and everyone gathers.........
(Y/N): "Okay. Here's the facility, there will be heavy guards around it and an all out attack is a no-go. So, we have to sneak in."
Roman: "And how do we do that?"
(Y/N): "Easy. I need to build some wireless jammers, and place them on a power line where the cameras are active. Then as it happens I'll take some White Fang soldiers and we go to a guard post where it's miles away from the facility. Cause guards get picked up after a day of watching the gate, we take out the guards and me and the White Fang soldiers disguise ourselves as Atlas soldiers and we go inside the facility and we find out where Emerald is and as we finder her, set off the wireless jammers, then as the power source is down, we get her out and get out at the same time."
Cinder: "(Y/N), that plan might really work. You heard him, get some soldiers ready and the material that he needs for the wireless jammers."
.........Roman nods and orders the soldiers to find the materials. Then (Y/N) builds them and they head to the facility and they landed halfway with the Bullhead and they walked the rest of the way. Then they arrive at the facility and (Y/N) sits up and looks at the binoculars sees the facility in the distance.........
(Y/N): "There's the facility."
.........then he looks at the guard post and he zooms in and does a scanning mode and sees about 7 soldiers guarding and patrolling the post and he lays back on the log and he motions his hand and they crawl towards him and they kneel beside him.........
(Y/N): "7 guards at the post."
Mercury: "Okay. So, what do we do?"
(Y/N): "Okay. Mercury and Cinder, you find a hidden doorway *hands them two bags* and put on these Atlas outfits. *they take them* As you're inside, act like a normal soldier and make your way through the facility. *points at some soldiers* You guys take these wireless jammers and go to main power supplies, activate them, and cut the camera power supply. *they nod and takes them* And the rest of us are gonna take care of those guards, you three take the ones on the left, and the rest with me takes care of the one son the right. Now, we're only here after Emerald. No distractions."
Mercury: "Don't worry (Y/N)."
Cinder: "We'll get it done."
(Y/N): "Alright, let's move."

3rd P.O.V

.........they sneak away and Cinder and Mercury walked to the direction of where the secret door is and the soldiers head to the power supply and (Y/N) and the soldiers headed to the guards. (Y/N) and the soldiers get into position and he nods and they take out the soldiers and killed them. They hid them and they started putting on the armor, Cinder and Mercury went to the secret passage and they hid and made sure the camera didn't spot them and they walks in and they walk down the tunnel and they went in separate rooms and they changed. The soldiers set up the wireless charges and the charge it up..........
White Fang Soldier 1: "The charges are placed.,
(Y/N): "Good, now get outta there and wait for my signal to activate the charges. We can't fail this mission."
..........they get done changing and they hid the bodies perfectly and they get in position for the pick up. The truck arrives and it stops and they get in and (Y/N) makes sure he's not able to be heard and he talks to the soldiers in disguise........
(Y/N): "Listen, while we're in act like a normal soldiers and I need you to set up some bombs and wait for my signal to set them off. As soon as we get Emerald, set off the bombs and get out and act like the soldiers that are in distress and make sure you're not spotted."
.........they nod and (Y/N) acts like a normal soldier and they sees the facility in the distance, then as they do (Y/N) had a determined face and he gets a text on his scroll from Cinder and Mercury saying that they're ready and he sends a text back saying he's ready as well and they walk in and act like normal soldiers and (Y/N) looks at the facility again."
(Y/N): (Don't worry Emerald, we're getting you out. And I'm not giving up until I do.)

To be continued........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)