Prologue: Rise of a Master Thief

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is the prologue to this story and just to make it clear, in this story you (the reader) is not a huntsman, you're a thief who is impossible to catch,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

8 years ago

"A boy running away from home after hearing his parents idea was running farther and father away avoiding his family, the boy's name is (Y/N) (L/N). He runs and he makes it to a city and he hides behind a trash can and he cries...........

(Y/N): (If they didn't want me, why didn't they give birth to me. Well, if they don't want me. Then I don't need them.)

..........then he continues running and he trips over something and he looks to see a book and he reads the title and he starts reading it and he goes over everything carefully and he thinks of a way. He goes to an electronic store and he cuts the power to the cameras and he disables the alarm and he sneaks in and he finds the right kind of computer and he grabs it and he runs out and redoes everything and he runs off, then he modified the computer and attached a long wire and he customized a data chip making it have a credit card and security card pass option...........

(Y/N): "Alright, let's see if this'll work."

............goes to an ATM he placed the chip in and he starts typing on the computer and it was going through numbers and it finished calculating and it showed a PIN number and he entered the pin and he types the number of how much lien he wants and that amount came out and he takes out the chip and he runs off and he checks the lien and his eyes sparkled...........

(Y/N): "This is going to be awesome."

Emerald P.O.V

Present

........Emerald and Mercury got back from what they were doing and they see a whole bunch of White Fang soldiers working and they approached Roman Torchwick and he looks at them.........

Roman: "Where have you two been?"

Mercury: "What we wanted to do."

Emerald: "Is that a problem?"

Roman: "No. No problem, it's just Cinder needs you."

.........then they sat down and waited for Cinder, then the TV was on and Emerald was reaching for something to eat and a TV was heard and a breaking news story pops up........

Reporter: "And in other news, the (Thief Name) has striked again *Emerald looks* and stole from a bank 175000.00 lien and a priceless jewel from a jewelry store and once again he took the power from the security cameras and alarms, so there's no video or picture of the thief.........

White Fang soldier 1: "Can you change that?"

.........the guy was gonna change the channel, but Emerald stopped him........

Emerald: "No. Don't change it."

Reporter: ".........the identity of (Thief Name) is unknown and police are getting impatient on trying to capture him. Will he ever be captured?"

Emerald: "Yes. He did it again."

Roman: "What's her problem?"

Mercury: "She's a big fan on (Thief Name), everytime he would do what was just on the news she would freak out and be excited."

Roman: "She fantasizes about the person does she?"

Mercury: "Like I said, big fan."

Emerald: "He never ceases to amaze me. He's never been caught, nobody knows who he is, there is no security footage of him, and he's the most amazing thief."

Cinder: "I see."

.........they look to see Cinder walking towards them........

Cinder: "This (Thief Name) is an impressive one, uncaught by police and master of breaking in banks while security cameras and alarms are out of commission. He or she would be perfect to help us."

Emerald: "Do you mean that?"

Mercury: "If we get a chance to meet him, he is unknown so we can't find him."

Cinder: "Don't worry, we'll meet him. It's just a matter of time."

........Emerald looked at the TV again and she started fantasizing about working with (thief name) and she would remember it forever.........

Emerald: (If he worked with us, it would be amazing. Me and him, two thiefs working together. Amazing.)

3rd P.O.V

..........at another location in Vale, there was a party happening and everyone was dancing to music and a guy appeared and he had a stack of pizza boxes in his arms that he's carrying and he sets them on a table and he walks up to his friends and he talks to them, then a random guy appeared and he takes acouple of pizzas, some sodas, snacks, and he ran outta there, then the guy goes back and notices the stuff gone........

Random Guy 1: "What the hell? Hey, some food and drinks are gone."

Random Guy 2: *walks up to the table* "Where did they go? We had a lot."

...........they start thinking of what's going on, and at an abandoned house a guy was setting up there and he set up a bed that he stole, a battery powered lamp, lanterns, and puts down the food he stole and he grabs a drink and he opens it and starts drinking it, then he looks at a diamond that is confirmed to be the stolen one and the guy smiles.........

????: "I did it once again. Another big heist done."

.........the guy was identified as (Y/N) (L/N) and he was known as the (thief name), after he ran away from his family he started heists and secretly stealing from people and looting them and when he would need something he would hack ATM's with his computer and little chip he has attached to it and it's the same computer that he stole when he was a kid, then he opens one of the boxes of pizza and he eats one, then he looks out the window and he sees the city in a distance and he walks out the house and goes to the roof and he breathes in air and he eats the pizza and he smiles deviously.........

(Y/N): "Vale, you better be ready. Cause starting now, *raises his hand in the air* the (thief name) has arrived and I ain't going nowhere."

.........then he turns around and jumps off the roof and lands on the ground and he walks back in the house and he makes sure everything is neat and he goes to the bed and he sleeps and he is prepared for the next day."

To be continued........

(A/N: Well that's the end of this chapter, if you enjoyed this let me know and like I said, after this story is another voting pole for the rest of the girl from the voting pole on Blake's story,

Now with all that said, see y'all next.)