Chapter 10

(Reapers POV)

Genos hummed a soft tune holding on to my hand and swinging it slightly he finally spoke with a very random subject  "you where the first person out hear in a long while" he said looking at me "Huh Really?" he nodded "I think it had bin years since the newest arrival came but sadly they uh... Passed away..." i looked at him confused "There had bin a  accident." i waited for him to go on "He got bit by a animal and the wound became infected we didnt have the medicine yet to help him." he took a deep breath this was hard for him to talk about i guess "He became crazed he would start babbling about random stuff then eventual became so... Aggressive" Geno stopped walking and retracted his hand to hold his arm he looked to the side not meeting my gaze "We decided that he was more of a danger to us rather then him self anymore We didn't even think he was.. Him self.. Anymore so we had to end his suffering." "Why are you telling me this." he looked up at me then to the side again "Cause this is his grave." i looked to the side where geno was looking you could see a small indentation in the ground if you look closely "where you close?" he nodded "They say his ghost still roams the woods." "I dont believe in ghosts" i replied hollowly he gave a half hearted laugh "I believe in them." i nodded.

awkward silence came between us "Why did you tell me all this?" he looked at me searching my gaze "Can i tell you something?" i nodded "i dont know why but i just really trust you and this has bin bothering me ever since it happens and i haven't told a single soul since it happens so promise you wont judge" i nodded he held up his pinky at me i tilted my head biut he locked his gaze with mine before grabbing my hand "Pinky promise" i giggled but he was deadly serious and we pinky promised "its my fault he got sick" geno said with a deep breath "How come?" i convinced him to go in the part of the woods where not aloud and we came across a animal. when the animal attacked us he stood his ground not wanting anyone to get hurt so he wanted to kill it I got scared and it attacked me" geno lifted up his shirt slightly to reveal a long jagged scar on his rib cage going from his hip to his shoulder he put his shirt back down "he saved me by attacking it and then when it knocked him down he was begging for my help but i was to afraid to move and it bit him the wound was way deeper then mine and he would have died right then and there if the others didn't hear the screams and shouts." he looked guilty "if i never convinced him to go or if i helped him he-" "Its not your fault" i reassured geno He then broke in to tears and i hugged him rubbing his back in a soothing motion.

When he calmed down he pulled away "Who was this guy anyways i might know him?" Geno sniffed "He was like the brother i never had  his name was papyrus.." he said staring at the grave and my heart stopped when i heard the name.

"How old was he at the time you met him?" i whispered geno looked at me confused "I think he was around 10? Why do you ask?" no.. "geno That Guy. was my Brother."

(DUN DUN DUNNNN ive noticed that in all my story's that Reaper never has a sibling and the original AU Reaper tale he dose have a brother So i wanted to switch things up for this book and try a new concept anyways just wanted to clarify that See ya in the next chapter!)