Ch. 8 The laughing

A/n I am so tired uuuuughhh but anyway here goes. Sry if I haven't been writing much been going through alot my siblins are being little shitz if you know what I mean if you don't and you are a only child Lucky you because I am dieing.

(y/n) POV:

I close the door behind me making sure nothing can get in. I head to my room and change into my pjs and sit on the couch and watch (your fav movie) you head upstairs after it was finished and layed on the bad trying to get some sleep but you couldn't. I feel something watching me so I sit up really quick and look around I start choking (ohhhh choking on what SRY very dirty mind) on my spit and I hit my back on my bed helping me stop. I here something whispering under it's breath and lift up being very quit before I know it I am passed out on my bed with my stuffed cat in my hand.

~In another weird dream~ (Im actually starting to like this book ya)

I wake up to see white everywhere "what where am I?" I sit up to see that im in a hospital bed but it doesn't seem real all I remember is that I fell asleep on my bed. "hehehehehehehe!" I hear I look around to see something purple comeing closer to me. "aaaaahhhhhhh! Please don't hurt me vincent." "Ohh the poor sweet girl thinks i'm gonna kill her no no no not no more since i've seen you up closer you and your  mom are my little cover." "w-what do y-you mean leave my f-friends alone you b-bastard!" I screamed and yelled. "yall are my cover by pretending to be my wife and child and I payed your mom to let me do anything with you and her." "GET AWAY FROM ME AND MY MOM YOU PERVERTED LITTLE SHIT!" he smiled and walked away. Everything got clearer and I woke up to my alarm going off. 'I slept that long wow but I got to protect my friends'

I notice that it isn't time for me to go to work and my clock was reset to make me leave the house I just shrugg it off and go to the pizzaria. I turn the block and see so many cars at freddys and it made me suprised I go in to see everyone hanging out and having fun. I run to the stage and say hello to bonnie, chica, and freddy getting ready to sing. "hi guys how are yall?" "we're fine glad your here!" thye say at the same time I run to foxy telling a pirate story to the kids and I wave at him and he winks at me when he is done he walks to me and hugs me I hug him back and I start to blush and get warm inside. "Hi foxy how are you!" "great (y/n), last night was crazy." He rubbs the bag of his head and i just clap my hands together and blush. "Ummmm I'll be right back!" "ok." I run to the security room and set my stuff down I see on the camera someone is tampering with foxy I run to foxy's cave but it's to late. 

Everyone was screaming and running out the doors I look over at foxy and see that he had bit off a little girls head and there was blood every where I run to foxy and chica gets a worried look on her face telling me with her eyes dont go towards him but I dont care and push him in his room he stares at me worried "w-what have I done (y/n)?" "It's ok foxy she kinda deserved it for bugging you." I wink at him and he smiles he turns into his human form hurting me because I know he is in a lot of pain. I hug him and kiss his fore head and walk out helping them clean up the mess that foxy made. "did you shut him down (y/n)?" the boss asked "ya I did!" even though I didn't because I wanted to see him at night the boss leaves me at the pizzaria and I run to the stage and cry waiting for it to hit twelve so I can talk to them. Foxy walks in and I just stare at him with tears rolling down my face, "w-what are you d-doing the bell h-hasnt rung y-yet?" "Well since Im not performing and that man tempered with me I can walk around whenever I want." I smile and hug him. I can tell that freddy, bonnie, and chica where fearious and probably goldie wherever he is.

________________________________________________________________________________

a/n 

I know it might be short but I promise the next chapter will be long it's just I have been busy and I have been going through some family problems and I hate it I am dying I have been sick and on may 7 I have a flippin chior concert and I am losing my voice and very low appitite SRY my peeps. So plz like this book and I hope yall have a wonderful day wait and couple more things idk but if yall want a lemon in this book than plz comment on this (it's not because I want a lemon in it it's just my friend said to and I can't decide) dang this is the longest a/n I have ever wrote bye bye. :)