Ch. 3 the golden bear

(Foxy's POV)

~FLASHBACK~

I'm running down the hall trying to see who the new night guard is and I see Bonnie peaking his head out I hear mumbling like he is talking to the guard. I see him run out the door coming to me and I stand in my tracks

¨Hey Foxy stop I need to tell you something about the guard she blah blah blah blah blah!¨            He told me that she was nice and she cares about us and loves us I was so happy I didn't feel sad or lonely anymore my heart was warm.

I walked in there she was thinking about something but I didn't know ¨Hey (y/n) you there!?¨ I stood there waiting she came out her thoughts and looked at me, smiling a warm smile whitch made me blush a tint of pink.

~REALITY~

She stared at me for a while not knowing what to do she got up and jolted towards me hugging me I didn't know what to do so I hugged her back and patted her on the head. ¨ argg we need to get to thy stage before he gets here.¨ She looks at me confused with a look on her face who-is-it I pick her up bridle style and run out the door.

(Y/N) POV:

While he is carrying me bridle style I look at him and he has a little smirk on his face and he sees that I'm staring at him and he smirks even brighter ( I am not going to do the pirate talk thing any more because it makes me frustrated on wat to say) ¨Hey my little kitten why you staring at me?¨ It made me blush so I put my head in his chest before he could noticed (notice me senpai lol). He stops running and sets me down on a stage I turn around and see a bright yellow figure running towards me with their hands out, they had a yellow dress on with white lace at the bottom that said LET'S EAT. ¨ekkk you must be (y/n) Im chica nice to meet you.¨ I can see that she is blushing a little and I smile back at her. A guy with brown hair, and a brown tux walked towards me and gave me a hug and said, ¨Nice to meet you sweat (y/n) I am Freddy.¨ when he called me sweat it made my heart thump faster and make me blush cherry red.

¨So is that all of yall or is there more animatronics like yall?¨                                                                           They stared at you with a concerned face Freddy finally spoked up ¨No no more!¨ as he clapped his hands together. After that we just stood there saying nothing until I heard some male voice behind me ¨Why did yall lie to a sweat women that there was no other animatronics, as we all know there is one more me...... Golden Freddy, Freddy's brother ~¨ As I here that I turn around to see a golden bear walking towards me from the dark ¨Stay away from her goldie!¨                        ¨Shut up freddy she doesn't care about you!¨

He snatches me making me scream and it went all dark and I was passed out.

Chica's POV:

I can hear (y/n) screams fade while she is getting carried away in the darkness we all look scared she looked beautiful and I think she is cute I need to get her back now, "What are yall doing we need to go find (y/n)!" I screamed as loud as I can. They stare at each other and nod their heads at me " Foxy got to the right hall, Bonnie go to left hall, Freddy go check the bathrooms and I will look through here!"

They run off looking for (y/n) after they leave I start panicking and run everywhere looking for her in the front in the back and under the tables because you couldn't see under them by the stinking cloths.

(Y/N) POV:

I flutter my eyes open but everythings still blury I try to move my hands but I can't I see a golden figure standing in front of me waiting to do something and its probably bad. ¨Well well well so your the girl that freddy likes well he is choosing wisely you are cute.¨ 'Wait Freddy likes me what is going on and why am I tied to a chair.' I think so he can't hear me at least I think he can't hear me.

¨So your (y/n) what a beautiful name!¨ He walked up to me getting closer and closer, ¨G-Get away f-from me you p-pervert!¨ I screamed it looked like it startled him but he just kept on getting closer and closer to me. ¨Wow a fighter but not good enough to keep me away from  you!¨ 

Freddy's POV:

I run to the boys bathroom and checked every stall in there 'Nope not here, not here either girls room!' I run to the girls room she's not there either 'were the f*** is she! (y/n) you in her!" I hear nothing so I run out the door hollering for her.

~FLASHBACK~

We stand there waiting for her shift to start not moving a inch I feel something wrap around my waist and look down to see a beautiful girl hugging me and saying she's sorry for everything that's happened to us.

~BACK TO REALITY~

I remembered when I saw Goldie open something to the stage and go down there and it was his room so I ran down to the stage making sure Chica didn't see me and run down the stairs being quite so he wouldn't here me I peek through the key hole to see .......

(A/N)

CLIFFHANGER so I hope yall like this chapter and it took forever cuz my wattpad was going crazy bye peeps!

And 976 words yay baby