83-BBMA

"ARMY, our fandom, thank you very much
And you know we still cannot believe that we're standing here on the stage of Billboard Music Award, oh my gosh
And it is so great to see all the artists we admire and feel honored to be in this category with such great artists, you know like, right in front of us
It's really honored and most importantly this award belongs to the every people all around the world that shine the love and light on us by the millions and make it grow really everywhere
Please, ARMY, remember what we say, love myself, love yourself
정말 사랑하고, 감사합니다
더 멋진 방탄소년단 되겠다
Thank you Billboard for supporting us, thank you"

-RM's speech, BBMA2017

ARMY MY FAM, I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY CUZ BTS IS ONE OF THE PERFORMERS AT BBMA 2018!!!!! *WOOOOOOOOOO GET READY YOUR ARMY BOMBS, AMEIIIIII! AND After the BBMAs performance there might be people interested in knowing the boys, so please introduce/promote them correctly, don't use memes or inside jokes that only ARMYs understand, introduce them in the way you would like to be introduced to them. Talk about how many members there are with their stage names since they're easy to remember and pronounce (no need to be specific about their birthdays, weight, height, hobbies, pets and that stuff) how their music/lyrics talk about important matters and how some of their songs tell their own personal stories and struggles in life and people can relate to them; how those songs helped a lot of people in their lives, link them to their albums on Spotify or MVs or videos with translation of the songs you think are the most meaningful or the ones you think they would like. We need to learn to promote them in the right way, so people who are interested take them and their music seriously and don't think they're like any other pop group that sings the typical songs about love, we want those new people to stay with BTS, and maybe even become fans and enjoy their music just like we do, right? On the other hand, there will also be people who will start making racist comments or jokes about their looks and things like that. DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THOSE, IGNORE THEM, don't start useless arguments with close minded people they're not worth it and it's a waste of time (like antis) . Well I think that's all I wanted to say. Thanks for reading and don't forget to preorder LY: Tear !