Part-76

The episode starts with Laksh going to Naira.

Laksh:- Bhua utho na. Dekho na babies ro rahe hai.. they are hungry.

The babies were crying uncontrollably. Tulsi took the babies from Prerna. She went near Naira. She kept the babies on Naira's body.

Tulsi:- Naira you have to wake up from your babies. They can't live without their mother. You have to come back.

Mihir:- Tulsi the babies will fall.

Nandini:- Nahi Papa if Naira loves her kids she will not let them fall. Naira has to come back. She has to come for us,for Kartik and for her kids.

The babies were crying. Slowly they placed their hands on Naira's eyes.

IN THE OTHER WORLD

Naira was walking alone in a dark path when she heard cries from behind.

Naira turned back and saw two little babies crying badly.

Baby 1:- Mumma please leave me.

Baby 2:- Mumma we love you. Papa also loves you.

Baby 1:- Mumma Nani is not good please come na.

Baby 2:- Who will feed us? Who will scold us?

Babies:- We love you Mumma.

Naira opened her arms. The kids ran to Naira and hugged her tightly.

PRESENT

Kartik(taking knife in his hand):- Without Jaan I'm nothing. I'll also go with her.

IN THE OTHER WORLD

Naira saw Kartik coming there.

Kartik:- Jaan you promised me that we will live together and die together. So I'm also coming to you.

Naira:- Kartik I have to go.

Kartik:- Nahi I'll not let you go alone. We have to live for our babies Jaan. They need both of us.

Kids:- Mumma chalo na.

Kartik:- Jaan please chalo na.

PRESENT

Nandini slapped Kartik. Kartik held Naira's hand and started crying.

Naira got her breath back. She was breathing heavily.

Kartik:- Jaan...Maa Naira has come back.

Prerna looked up and saw Naira breathing.

Prerna:- Kartik call the doctor. Till then I'll handle.

Prerna checked Naira. Doctor also came inside. They sent everyone out.
Naira was stable by now.

Doctor:- Mrs Basu you be here with Naira.

Prerna:- Thank you Doctor.

Doctor:- You should thank these little babies who brought their Mumma back from death.

The babies were lying in cradle. Their faces were towards Naira. There was a smile on their faces.

Doctor:- They are looking at their mother only. They know now their
Mumma will not leave them.

Doctor went outside.

Mihir:- Doctor Naira...

Doctor:- Say all thanks to those little cute babies. They brought their mother back. Well Naira is fine but she is still weak due to delivery. She is stable now. Kartik you have to take care of her. She loves you a lot.

Kartik:- If she loves me why she took this decision alone? Why she didn't think of me?

Shreya:- Bhaiya Bhabhi always thought of you. She loved you and she wanted that your dream of taking your baby in your arms should be fulfilled. She was sacrificing her life for you.

Preet:- Bhai don't be angry on JB now. We all know JB loves you a lot.

Nandini:- Kartik...

Kartik:- Nahi I'll not talk to her. I'll never talk to her.

Kartik left angrily from there.

AFTER 3 HOURS

Naira opened her eyes. She wasn't believing herself that she was alive. She looked here and there. She found Prerna and Akshara sitting beside her.

Naira:- Mumma...

Prerna and Akshara both looked at Naira.

Akshara:- Naira...

Prerna:- Happy now?

Naira knew her mistake.

Prerna:- Why don't you tell the problems to us? Are we that bad Naira? I lost you today.

Naira:- I'm sorry..

Prerna:- Saying sorry for what? For again hurting me? This time I'll not forgive you. You do whatever you want I'll not interfere. Because I know you don't love me.

Akshara:- This time I agree with Prerna Ji Naira. This time you have hurt us all. Yes we were happy with news of baby but that doesn't mean that we will let you sacrifice like this. The most hurt is Kartik.

Naira:- I'm sorry Mumma. Please forgive me.

Prerna angrily left from there. Kartik came inside in anger.

Kartik(giving some papers):- Sign these.

Naira:- Kartik...

Kartik(shouting):- Sign these I said.

Naira took the papers. Everyone and inside hearing the shout. Naira was shocked to see the papers.

Naira(teary eyed):- You want divorce from me.

Kartik:- Yes because I'm done with you. Babies will remain with me. You go wherever you want to go.

Karan:- Kartik have you gone mad? You are in anger. Don't take any such decision for which you later regret.

Naira:- Will you be happy if I divorce you Kartik?

Kartik:- Yes I'll be very happy.

Naira:- Okay then I'll sign.

Naira signed the papers. She was abt to sign the last paper when Kartik held her hand.

Kartik:- This much eager to leave me.

Naira:- You Only said you will happy if I sign the papers and leave you.

Kartik took the papers and tore them away.

Kartik:- I thought you will tear them.

Naira:- Sorry.

Kartik took Naira in his hug. They both were crying.

Naira:- I'm sorry Kartik.

Kartik:- You know na I can't live without you. Why you didn't tell me? Prerna Maa is a gynaecologist we would have found a way na.

Naira:- I was scared.

Kartik:- Bas Chup. Don't do this again.

Naira:- Promise.

Kartik:- Pakka?

Naira:- Pakka.

They broke the hug. Kartik kissed on her forehead.