Part-36

The episode started with Mandira raising hand on Nandini.

Mandira raised her hand to slap Nandini. But her hand was held tightly by Naira.

Naira's eyes were just showing anger. Naira tightened her grip on Mandira's hand. Mandira left Nandini's hand. Naira came in front of Mandira.

Naira:- How dare you Mandira?

Naira slapped Mandira. Everyone was shocked.

Naira:- You are standing here and talking abt your son and grandson. Wow! You are the worst mother in this world.

Mandira(laughed):- Am I worst than Akshara Singhania also Naira?

Singhania family and Maheshwari family was shocked. They all were looking at Naira. Kartik and Karan were hell angry.

Kartik came forward and was abt to slap Mandira when Naira stopped him.

Naira:- Kartik you forgot what I said!

Kartik closed his eyes to control his anger. Karan was held by Sahil and Ganga.

Naira:- Haan Mandira! What were you saying? You asked me if you are worst than Akshara Singhania. So you and this Akshara Singhania are Same.

Akshara:- You are my Naira!

Naira:- Unfortunately Yes Akshara Singhania that I took birth from you.

Akshara was shocked and hurt to listen this.

Naira:- Mandira its better you leave. Otherwise I have to throw you out. If I took my oath back na then Kartik will cut your body into pieces.

Mandira was just looking angrily at Tulsi,Nandini and Naira. Naira held Mandira's hand and dragged her outside. Naira dragged Mandira outside the main gate and threw her.

Naira:- This is your right place Mandira.

Mandira:- I'm back to take revenge Naira from you and this Nandini.

Naira:- Do Whatever you want But I'll not let you be successful ever. Remember that I'm daughter of Prerna Basu and SHERNI of Kartik. You better know this.

Mandira angrily left giving a warning. Naira turned and saw everyone.

Akshara:- Naira! I knew you are my Naira!

Naira:- Oh please! Now you don't start your drama.

Naira went to Nandini.

Naira:- Maa aap thk hai na?

Nandini:- Haan bacha Main thk hoon.

Kartik:- Jaan! You Okay na?

Naira:- Mandira can't do anything to me Kartik. Relax I'm fine. I knew Mandira will come.

Tulsi:- Naira!

Prerna:- I also knew this! Naira told me.

Mihir:- Naira you knew this.

Naira told them abt her and James convo and the reason for which she hid this.

Kartik:- So this was the thing you wanted to tell me after jagrata.

Naira:- Yes Kartik! But I had a feeling that Mandira will come here.

Naitik:- Princess!

Naksh:- Oye meri 007!

Naira turned to them and gave them angry glare.

Naira:- Can't you see I'm talking to my family?

Naksh:- But we are also your family Naira.

Naira:- Oh really! I don't even remember you all.

Rajshri:- Naira bitiya!

Naira's migraine started. She was rubbing her head.

Prerna:- Naira bacha did you take your medicine?

Naira:- No Mumma this started now only.

Akshara:- Naira bacha I'm your Mumma.

Naira(angry):- Shut up! Just shut up Akshara Singhania. You are no one to me. I'm daughter of Prerna Basu and Anurag Basu. You are the worst mother in this world.

Naitik:- What has Akshara done such Naira that you hate her?

Naira:- I not only hate her. I hate you all. Each and everyone of you.

Naksh:- But What have we done?

Kartik:- It's better you all yourself remember your sins.

Naksh:- Who are you to speak?

Naira:- He's my husband. Who are you to talk to him like this?

Naksh:- I'm your brother Naira.

Naira:- I have only two brothers and they are Abhimanyu Bhaiya and Preet.

Anurag:- It will be better if you all leave.

Naitik:- You can't snatch my daughter from me Anurag Basu! She is my daughter.

Anurag was hurt by his words. Naira was hell angry now.

Naira:- Shut up! You call yourself my father. What have you done for me as a father? You agreed with this Akshara Singhania to send me to jail. Because of this Akshara Singhania you all betrayed me. Her mahaanta snatched myself from me. I left that house because of her mahaanta. When I called you Mr Naitik Singhania to come alone to meet me. You brought this Akshara Singhania with you. You betrayed your own daughter. You are standing here and telling us abt your and this lady's parenthood.

Everyone was shocked to hear Naira's outburst.

Naira:- After that I tried to kill myself. But my real mother my Prerna Mumma gave me new life. My real father Mr Anurag Basu always took care of me. They both made me forget my every pain. This Virani family and Basu family healed my every wound which you gave. And you are comparing yourself with them. Listen Mr Naitik Singhania. You and your wife are not even comparable to Anurag Papa and Prerna Mumma's foot nails. They are 1000 times better than you both and your this family. And I'm proud that I'm their daughter. If I was with you na till now I would have committed suicide or your wife would have killed me till now. Better get lost from my life.

Naira angrily went inside. Singhania family and Maheshwari family were disheartened to hear this. Virani family and Anurag-Prerna also went inside. Singhania Family left from there.

Prerna(teary eyed):- Kartik! Naira woh..

Kartik:- Maa don't worry I'll take care of her. Can I say you something?

Prerna:- Haan Kartik!

Kartik:- Don't get sad on anything! Naira is your daughter only. No one snatch her from you. So don't cry.

Prerna and Anurag smiled between tears. Kartik went to their room.