What the hell!?

*Izumi's POV*

The sky is blue,the sun is shinning what could be more perfect than this?

Hi my Name is Izumi Akamine,Izu for short,I am living an ordinary life near the ocean, I love summer so much because...who wouldn't right? Anyway I love to read from my Wattpad and my friend told me to check a app called Webtoon and when I did....

I was like "Holy peanut butter! Why am I only discovering this now!?" After that I came across a story called Noblesse and let me tell one thing............

The main character looked like Sebastian and Kaname's child! I mean like two utterly handsome men in a single body can complete your life, but I gotta say his servant looks quite dashing.

His blonde locks and those beautiful ocean blue eyes, God! His hair would make every girl jealous. So here I am now, laying on my bed while reading Noblesse.

I sigh "if only I could meet these hot guys in person." I told myself the one thing I'm 100% sure that could never ever happen but maybe someday....when I die I could beg God to let me live in their world ≧ω≦ which would never happen.

I was so intrigued of thinking of a way to go to their world that my hand completely lost its grip and my phone slammed straight into my beautiful face........... wait did I say beautiful I meant my ugly face! But any way enough of that.

I quickly put my hand of my face and screamed. Once i felt the pain fade away, I stood up on my two feet and wobbily grab my phone while trying to regain my balance "Okay! that's enough,now time to go outside and face the burning sun!" I told myself quietly opening the door and took a journey through the hallway.

But my vision abruptly blurred for a moment but then quickly returned as quick as it came 'Well that was weird' I thought to myself as I neared to the living room but then it got blurry again but this time my head started hurting.

"Damn...did I eat too many Ice Cream?" Feeling fatigue was over me I wobbily went to sit at the couch while thinking that maybe I was just having a brain freeze. But no matter what I do it won't fade away 'Maybe I should take a nap?' A nap sounds good to me so I gently lay my head on the pillow
as i felt the darkness consume me while black dots filled my vision.

But what I never did notice is that someone was watching me and smiling like a freaking psychopath "Well now is time for the second part of the test...lets begin shall we...... my dear?" the person said approaching my body ,the glint on his eyes shows nothing except excitement, and madness and maybe malice?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Uuuhhhhhhh where the heck am I?" I asked no one in particular as i sat up looking around realizing that I'm in a alley 'Shit everyone knows that when you wake up on a alley you should get out right? Right!' was the first thing that i thought as I ran to the side walk I noticed that I was in.....'A city?'

I thought to myself while looking around until I looked down at my outfit noticing that I'm still wearing my black shirt,white jeans and my black and white shoes.

"Wait...aaahhhhhhh my phone!!!" Then I quickly search the pockets for something till i felt something then I took it out seeing a I.D.,Wallet and more importantly my phone, sighing in relief, I put it back and not knowing where I was going while I suddenly see people running when they heard a bell ring, 'huh...must be time for school...but isn't it summer?.' I manetally asked myself as I walk towards where they are running as curiosity filled my mind.

Then stopping near the place they ran in with the school name in front 'Ye Ran High school? What the hell it reminds me so much of Noblesse...' I sweat drop at my thought as I looked around seeing a boy running with his orange hair swaying behind him, his blue eyes glowing underneath the sun, as he quickly ran inside the school.

'That was....weird he kinda reminds me of Shinwu in some way...' I stopped my train of thoughts as I hear footsteps behind, i quickly turn around my curiosity getting the best of me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'N-N-No way... This can't be right!?...

But his standing in front of me... Oh god his even more handsome in person...

Wait does this mean that....its not that this only looks like the world of Noblesse.........This is the world of Noblesse!!!

And standing in front of me is the one and only Noblesse it self...'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Cadis Etrama Di Raizel..."