1

Michelle's POV

I'm walking home. Class just ended and I'm so tired of endless talking of the teachers. I just want to shut them up.

"Mich, are you free tonight?" Jisung said.

"I'm not sure why? " I said.

"My friends and I will drink later and I want to introduce you to them."

"Sounds fine. Just make sure that they are not wild. Like literally WILD. You know what I mean. " I said emphasizing the word wild.

"Of course Mich. I'm VERY sure. " Jisung said emphasizing the word very.

Me and Jisung walked to his dorm. He's living in a dorm with some boys.

Jisung opened the door for me and I'm welcomed with an apartment that is literally DIRTY. As in. No joke.

"Jisung? Who's this? " This boy said with an eye smile.

"She's my friend. Mich, this is Jeno, Renjun, Chenle, Haechan, Mark, and lastly Jaemin. " Jisung said while pointing the boys.

"Nice meeting you all. " I said.

"Get comfortable Mich! " Jaemin said with his biggest smile.

"Thank you." I replied.

We sat at the floor and talked about a lot of things. Mark is totally drunk. Jisung and Chenle are not drinking because they are underage. Well, I'm underage too but I'm drinking since I turned 16.

"By the way, how old are you? " Mark ask suddenly.

"......16" I said.

"16?!" All of them shouted except Jisung.

"You're underage why are you drinking?!" Renjun said.

"Who cares? " I said pouring more soju on my glass.

"What if your parents went in here and scold us because we let you drink with us? And you're the only girl here. Are you not afraid? What if your parents think something that never happened to us? Are you even thinking?" Jaemin said.

"Why will I be afraid? What if I'm the only girl here? Are you all going to do something to me? I'm leaving Jisung. Thanks for the drinks. " I said calmly but I'm boiling inside.

"Wait! I'm going to walk you home." Jisung said.

"No thanks. " I said.

"Sorry for Jaemin he doesn't know about your parents."

"It's alright. This is only our first time to meet though. Goodnight. " I said and then closed the door.

I'm waiting for the elevator to open. Then suddenly, "Why are you acting like you're so strong? " Jaemin said.

I looked at him still thinking what does he mean by that. The elevator opened and I just ignored his statement. He is still looking at me. Eyes to eyes until the elevator closed.

What is his problem?

Why are you acting nice even if you're so ignorant?