2

Michelle's POV

My family is such a big mess. We share the same house but we're not talking to each other. I don't even know if they are still alive.

My mom is always working and she just get home when she's not busy anymore.

My father is also always busy with work and just get home whenever he wants.

My brother is such an amazing nerd. He always study. I don't know if he even have friends. He is always at the top. I cannot reach him that's why I transfered school. My teachers and classmates always compare us and it's freaking annoying. I know that we share the same genes but not the same brain. He doesn't get out of his room except when he's going to school. We sometimes talk to each other but like "Did you pay the bills? ", "Don't forget to lock the door", and "Are you leaving again? ". This is our conversation with each other. At least we still talk.

I went to my room and read some books. And then someone called me on my phone.

It's Jisung.

"Why? " I said. Don't expect me to say hi or hello to you on phone.

"It's Mark. Did you get home safely? "

"Yeah"

"Mark-hyung bring me back my phone. You're so drunk. " I heard Jisung on the other line.

"What do you want? " I ask.

"You" Mark said.

I ended the call. He is obviously drunk. I don't want to talk with someone who is drunk.

Jisung's POV

"Why did she end the call? Did I say anthing wrong? " Mark said.

"What?!  She ended the call? " I said.

"Yeah? "

"What did she said? "

"She gets home. "

I went to my room and tried to call Mich again but she's not picking up. I don't even know why she ended the call. Is there something wrong at her house again? Did her parents argue again? Is she also drunk? But she never gets drunk. She knows how to control herself. What happened?

Mich's POV

I set my alarm to 5:00 am. I'm going to take the first bus tomorrow morning. I don't want to cross ways with my family. Seeing their faces makes me more angry to them.

Tomorrow morning.

I'm awoken by my alarm. I took a shower and wear my uniform. I went out of my room seeing my brother, mother, father and one girl who I'm not familiar to at the living room.

"Have a sit Michelle. " My father said.

Hearing his voice makes me so soft. It's been days since I last heard his voice again.

"I have a lot of things to do at school. What's happening? Who's this girl? " I said pointing the unknown girl.

"She's my wife. " My brother said.

"Wait what? You're not even leaving your books and now you have a wife. Don't talk shit with me. "

"Your mouth Michelle. " My mom said.

"She's pregnant. You're going to be an aunt. " My brother said.

"PREGNANT? How? Did you have....s..e.. Nevermind. I'm leaving. I can't take all this nonsense." I said.

"She's living with us. " My father said.

"No way. I cannot live with couples like them. " I said.

"But she's pregnant. What are we going to do with her and her baby? We can't just leave them. " My father said.

"I get that she's pregnant. But why do I need to live with them? They are going to make a baby but they can't even afford living expenses? Let them live their life. Let them solve their own problem. " I said.

"Please. I promised that me and my baby will not disturb you. " The unknown girl said.

"Will not disturb? How I wish that's true. Do you have a job to buy milk and food for your baby. At night, the baby will surely cry. And that will be so noisy and you will obviously disturb me by my sleep. If your tummy is big enough that you can't even move. Who do you think will help you? Your husband will be on his part-time job so that you can afford some milk for your baby. So I'm the one who's going to help you, right? My father and my mother? Do you think they will take care of you? If they cannot even take care of their own child how can they take care of you? I will not live my life being a maid. Do you all understand that? " I said.

"No matter what they are going to stay. " My father said.

"Fine. Live here but I'm leaving. " I said.

I went to my room and pack some clothes and important things.

"You don't need to do this. " The unknown girl went to my room with teary eyes.

"Here's some money incase of emergency. You can use my room if you want to. My brother's room is filled with books. You and your baby will not be comfortable. Take care. " I said giving some money that I got from my part-time.

I leave the house. I have no idea where to go. I don't want to live at the same house with them and being a maid.

I'm so done with my life.