Prologue

Third Person P.O.V

Walking up the path that leads to the school was a single girl. With her cape billowing out behind her she made her way up to the castle. She stopped, with her hood up she stared at the castle doors in front of her. Taking a step the doors opened for her. She walked inside and followed the corridor she had walked along centuries before. She once again stopped at a door, this one with the sound of chattering and soft banging emitting from it. The mysterious girl forcefully pushed the doors open making the noise inside vanish until you could hear a pin drop.

Everyone was staring at the girl as she made her way down the walkway. When she reached the steps that led to the Heads Table she stopped and Dumbledore stood up from his chair and made his way down to her where he gave her a slight bow. The entire Hall gasped at what they had just witnessed. "Raven, welcome to Hogwarts. To what do I owe the pleasure of your unexpected visit?" Dumbledore said as he greeted the strange girl. "Hello Albus." She said smiling at the Headmaster.

Note from the Author:

I know short chapter but this is just a trial, so please tell me what you think and tell me if I should update another chapter. Thanks xx