"Honestly me too."

I glared at Zach. I rolled up the papers in my hands and started hitting him in the neck and head. "Well I wonder who put us at risk!"

"Ouch!" Zach covered his head. "Shouldn't I get kisses instead hits from you?" He glared at me.

"Zach!" I groaned.

Zach smiled. "I love the way you say my name." He leaned in closely. "Say it again."

I grabbed his ear and yanked him into his office. I had enough of him for today.

*****

As soon as I got home I kicked off the heels. I jumped on the bed and sighed as I stared at the ceiling.

I get up to walk to the kitchen when I hear my phone vibrate. I immediately groan because who else would it be except Zach.

I really wanted to ignore it but walked over to my phone anyways. However when I picked up the phone it was Tyler!

I gasped. Tyler hasn't bothered with me in a while. After we had dated for a couple of months he flew to France and our long distance relationship didn't work out. I was always busy and so was he.

"Hello?" I answer, my heart beating incredibly fast.

"Guess who's in New York?" Tyler said.

*****

I found Zach reading a Cosmo magazine and as soon as I entered his large office, I felt different. Maybe a little guilty that his eyes sparked and he smiled.

"Well Hello." He winked after I hadn't said anything for a while. My night long conversation with Tyler last night was making me feel weird in front of Zach. It was like I was doing something behind his back but I really wasn't because it wasn't his business.

"Did you see the documents I sent over to your computer?" I asked hoping he'd be serious today.

Zach frowned. "Documents?" He opened up His laptop. "You see," he sighed. "I really didn't look."

I rolled my eyes and walked over to his side of the table. I looked over his shoulder and realized he didn't even download anything at all. My eyes almost popped out of my head. "Zach!" I grabbed the magazine he was reading and rolled it up. I started swatting him with it.

"Ow ow ow!" He curled up but I didn't stop. It was nice to get all my frustrations out on him.

But before I continue he ripped the magazine from my hands and threw it across his office near one of the big wooden shelves.

He calmly smoothed his hair down. "I don't know how to download!" He yelled.

I looked at him, my hair was messy and my jacket wrinkled. "You just have to click the button where it says download." I pinched my nose together.

Zach purses his lips. "Right." He laughed coolly. "Where is that at?" He looked up at me.

"Can you grab me a seat?" I say as I know this will take a while.

"You can sit here." Zach smirked as he slapped his upper thighs motioning me to sit in his lap. "Best seat in the house."

"Zach." I snapped and he quickly moved out of his seat.

"Thank you."

I quickly downloaded all the documents and printed them out for him. He didn't really need me today so I knew I would be leaving early to also meet up with Tyler.