2pVanCat: Jealousy and Short

Part Two of Party and Hickey's

Wildcat's POV

After yesterday, Evan has been ignoring me. I kinda feel hurt but he is the leader. He probably has a lot of work. Maybe I should check on him. I stared at my feet as I walked to Evan's office. I bump into a tall, built figure. I also smell smoke so I knew it is Brock.
"Oh...h-hi Brock..." I say shyly. Brock glanced at me and smiled,
"Hey Ty! What'ca doin' t'day?" Brock says, putting a arm around my shoulder, leading me outside. Brock smells so hood. Wait.
"Uh...I was gonna check on Vanoss. He's been ignoring me-"
"Oh...you and Vanoss' sex moment?" Brock says. I widen my eyes.
"W-what...he told you?!" I exclaim sadly, on the verge of tears.
"Nope, recorded" Brock says. I lost it. I was about to leave but Brock grabbed my arm and pushed me closer to him.
"You ain't goin' nowhere babe" he says with a smug look. I scoff, staring up at him,
"Just leave me alone, Brock. I know you're lying. When will you know I don't like you...You always push me around and bully me...why don't you like me?" I cry, hugging the taller man. He seemed stunned but hugged me back.
"I'm sorry, Tyler...I just don't know how to tell you my feelings..." Brock explains, looking at me. I smile at him, kissing his cheek. We both blushed, looking away.
"Don't worry Brock...you'll find someone" I say, holding his hand. Brock smiles, hugging me one more time before leaving. I smile, walking back to the base and to visit Evan.

Vanoss' POV

I stare out my window and scowl. Why do I feel thus when Tyler talks to the guys. Am I jealous? No...I can't be. As I was debating with my thoughts, I didn't hear the door open and close.
"Evan?" Tyler's soft voice echoed the room. I look at him and smile. But he looked at me confused and worried. I guess I'm still angry and jealous.
"You know you're mine, right?" I say, walking towards him. He nods, walking to me as well.
"I love-" I cut him off by kissing him passionately, removing everything from my desk and laid Tyler down. Tyler moans, leaning to me. I went on top of him and started undressing both of us.
"Evan....oh~" Tyler moans, throwing his head back. I chuckle, giving him hickey's everywhere. He's only mine. I thrust into him, causing he to scream.
"F-f-faster!" he says. I pound him with all my energy. He closes his eyes, clinging on to me. I don't care if he scratches me, all I care about is me and him. That's all I feel, hear, and see.
"Tyler...cum" I command but Tyler disobeys.
"I'm not....ugh!" he moans, cumming. I blush as I look at his face. Adorable. I cum after him but I still fuck him. Where's his sweet spot?
"Evan....ohhhhh~yes! More Evan~ Kiss me~ Eat me~ Please~ ohhhh~" Tyler moans. Found it. I thrust into his sweet spot every second. My office is filled with my grunts and me slapping and grabbing Tyler's ass. Tyler's moans and pleads. I smile, cumming into him again. I lye next to him,
"Love you" I say softly.
"I love you to Ev" Tyler says with a small yawn. He soon fell asleep, me following after.

Wildcat's POV

I wake up, my ass hurts. I remember the events and smile. I kiss Evan on the forehead and get off his desk. I put on his shirt, which is to big. I blush, leaving the office and going downstairs. Everyone is down here.
"What do y'all wanna eat today?" I ask. I got no response so I turned around to see the guys gawking at me.
"I call dibs on Wildkitty~" Ohm flirts. I hear a growl and we all look up to see Evan glaring at Ohm.
"Evan...it's fine" I say, walking over to him. He wraps a arm around my shoulder and pulls me closer to him. I blush, leaning my head on his bare chest.
"Sweatpants today, boss?" Lui says, winking at me.
"Fuck off" Evan says, pulling me closer.
"Nice ass and hickey's, Ty" Craig says. I widen my eyes and glare at Evan. He kissed my forehead, blushing. I go on my tippy toes to kiss him but he still has to lean down. Everyone awed and Ohm cat whistled at me. Like always. I love these guys. They're my family. And Evan is my whole life.