Eleven

Eleven

------

Alexis Porter's POV

------

As I read through many comments from the picture Alfie posted, there were a few that hurt, but there were also a few that I enjoyed reading.

There were hate comments, there were comments about people shipping us. There were comments of people asking us questions. There were so many different comments that I had no idea what to say or do.

@erielsugg: @QueenAP @PointlessBlog @Joe_sugg OMG IVE BEEN WAITING 2737 YEARS FOR THEM TO MEET! THEY ARE MY OTP! #jolexis

@amycole: @QueenAP @PointlessBlog @Joe_sugg Are they dating?! They better not be dating! Joseph is my bae!

@cmongurrllll: @QueenAP @PointlessBlog @Joe_sugg How come I've never seen this girl before?! She's gorgeous! Totally watching her YouTube videos..

@sheeransbae: @QueenAP @PointlessBlog @Joe_sugg Who is she? I've never heard of her before. Did they just start hanging out or have I just not noticed? At least she's pretty.

@dasuggfeelz: @QueenAP @PointlessBlog @Joe_sugg WHO IS SHE? WHY IS SHE CUDDLING WITH JOE? ARE THEY DATING? SHE BETTER STAY AWAY BECAUSE JOE IS OURS!! #stayawaybish

There were many other comments with the two hashtags, #jolexis or #stayawaybish. And there were many more comments that were much worse.

I decided to make a tweet because I had nothing better to do.

@QueenAP: So happy I moved to London! Met my three new best friends here, @ZozeeBo @Joe_sugg @PointlessBlog! ;D

And with that I attached a photo of all four of us. It was a selfie which I took. Alfie and Zoe were watching something on Zoe's phone. Zoe was holding her phone in her hand as they were cuddling together. Zoe did the duck face and Alfie did his signature smile. Joe was laughing because of something I said that sounded extremely dirty.

They were all in the positions they were in last night, Zoe and Alfie on the sofa and Joe on the floor. I was standing up with have of my face showing. I was laughing like an idiot with Joe because of what I said.

It was a pretty good photo actually.

I checked the time, which read nearly 2. Today so far has been a lazy day. I haven't gotten ready at all, considering my hair is in a bun and I'm in sweats and a t-shirt.

I decided to get up and do something with my life. I stood up from my bed, turning my laptop off. I've already taken a shower, just haven't gotten dressed or done my makeup, or hair.

I walked towards my bathroom/closet. I pulled out a pair of denim ripped skinny jeans, black Vans, and a simple red jumper. I changed into my outfit of the day, while turning on my straightener.

After I straightened my hair, I grabbed my phone. I wasn't planning on purchasing anything, I just wanted to get out and do something.

I walked downstairs, grabbing my keys from my bed in the process. I make my way down the stairs, seeing Mason on his phone. He heard me considering he turned around. "Where you going?" he asks.

"I'm not sure, I just want to get out." I shrug my shoulders as he nods.

I say bye before exiting the house and walking towards the car.

------

Heyy everyone, yes this chapter was slightly boring. aND OMG SOOOO SHORt! But I just have no idea what to write about. But I do know that Joe and Alexis will be collabing in two chapters.

((;

But for now, byeeeee!