part 4

ISACS POV.

And i held her. I know she believed that everything was fucked up and that it was her fault. I tried to tell her that it wasnt true, but she just sobbed. So i held her. God knows how long. I know my fans were angry and sad, but Ella was everytging i focused on.

Slighty, after about an hour... she fell asleep. I looked at her, she looked peaceful. I smiled.

"ISAC." i heard my dad call me.

"SHHHH! Dont wake her up." i whispered, still holding her in my arms.

My dad walked into the room. He looked at me, he was angry. Then his eyes moved slowly to Ella, and an evil smile painted over his lips.

"Well well, are you a thing now? Ella and Isac? Ellac? " he laughed, but it wasnt mean. I blushed.

"Idk, we kissed before she fell asleep but... i dont think she wants me like that. Maybe she was just upset."

My dad was still smiling. He walked to me a sit on the couch next to me.

"Do you like her" he asked quietly. We both knew the answer.

"Yeah."

He smiled at me.

"Look, the gig..." he started.

"I dont care. Why would i? They hurt her." i said quickly and pulled her a bit closer to me. It was crazy how much i cared about her. We met like 3 days ago, but i was falling, fast.

"Okay. But you have to go talk to them."

I knew i had to. So very carefully i moved away from her, i did not wanna wake her up.

I walked to the stage. When i got there, the crowd started screaming. I saw someone crying. Someone yelled my name.

"No. Guess what? Im not gonna sing for you."

The crowd was silent now. They listened to me.

"Dont like my new backup singer? Cool. But if youre not ready to take her, theres no way you can have me. So im not gonna sing for you tonight, and im not even sorry. I care about this girl. I mean i really care about her. Deal with it." i said, coldness in my voice. Then i just walked away.

The backstage was full of people, but i saw only one of them. Ella was up, and apparently she heard every word. She

started walking towards me, and when she was in front of me, she said:

"Isac, i... thank you."

And then she pressed her lips roughly on mine.