part 1

Ellas POV.

I was nervous. Not because it was Isac Elliot. Honestly, i didnt like him at all. But this was huge. If they would choose me, my life would change! I know it was just a backup singers place. But still.

"Ella? Ella Cornish?"

My heart stopped. Slowly i walked in the audition room, being aware of every single step i took.

Isacs POV.

It had been a rough day... yeah you could say that. I woke up at 6 am, got dressed, ate some breakfast and travelled here. And these girls couldnt sing. I felt that they all came here just to see me, which is amazing of course, but i was looking for a backup singer, not "the biggest ellioteer". Rough day, yeah.

"Okay, the next one is.. Ella Cornish." my dad told me.

"Bring her here." i said and took a better position in my chair. Then she walked in.

There was something different with this one. I saw the look on her face, she was nervous... and excited.. but she didnt look at me at all. Like she didnt care if i would be there or not. She didnt even notice me.

"Hi." She said. And then she looked at me. Right in the eyes. Her big green eyes were checking me out, she was curious.

"Hi." I said, still looking her in the eyes. I saw my dad was staring at me. I didnt care.

"Hello Ella, what are you going to sing us today?" my dad asked from her.

"Umm yeah, well Isacs song called "Paper Plane", if thats ok?" she asked with a beautiful voice.

"Yeah of course. Lets hear it then."

Ellas POV.

So i sang. With all my heart. I felt the melodies around me, i loved the feeling of singing, it made me feel free. I noticed Isac staring at me the whole time, which was kinda annoying. I sang the whole song, and when i stopped, a long silence started. Finally after a time (that felt super long) Isac smiled.

"Wow, youre amazing singer. I think youre actually the first one today, lol."

He was clearly trying to flirt with me, which was pretty pathetic. I still smiled back.

"Thank you."

I saw Isac whispering something to his dad. Isac looked at his dad, kind of like begging for something. He looked just like a 7-year old little girl who wants her dad to buy her the newest barbie. Lol.

"You got the place!" Isacs dad said smiling at me. At first i didnt undersand what he was saying. There was no way that... they would choose ME? But he was telling the truth.

"OH MY GOD? Seriously? Thank you so much!" I fangirled and took a paper Isac was giving to me.

"Tomorrow, practises at 10 am. Seeya there!" Isac said smiling. I smiled back at him.

"Thank you!" i said and runned out of the door, feeling like the happiest girl in rhe world.