10| i can have both!

[Mackenzie]

I wondered up to the front of the Orlando household, the tall white building towered over me, suddenly I felt a ball in my throat and everything I've ever done to the Orlando's was going to pour out of my mouth followed by a simple 'sorry' and hopefully a hug.

But It could back fire and they may not even let me cross over into there residence.

I finally booked up the courage to knock on the front door.

I stood there for a while listening to the heavy footsteps coming from inside the house.

I saw the door handle twist and a red and blocky face appeared at the door.

"Lauren" I muttered before engulfing her in a hug.

"Kenzie, I was on my way to see you" she stated as more tears started flowing down her face.

"Why, I thought you wanted space?" I questioned.

"It's hard being mad at you, your my best friend" Lauren's admitted.

A smile grew across my face and I hugged her again.

"So Mackenzie, you can have us both!"

I couldn't believe the words that came out of her mouth.

"What? Really?" I almost thought she was joking.

I hugged her yet again.

Johnny rushed down the stairs.

"Laur, did u just hear you correctly?" Johnny asked.

"Yeah" she smiled.

A smile grew on his face before he kissed me.

"Okay, I draw the line at kissing!" Lauren joked.

Johnny and I turned and laughed.

~

Yo! It's hunsley and I'm back, I took a very long break and I'm back, this book has officially ended and there will be a bunch more books on my account to read, also on my second account ThirteenOrlando
Love y'all❤️