24. I die in a hole

I sat up and yawned, my head not agreeing with my sudden action. I groaned and rubbed my temples, slowly opening my eyes. I was...in my house? But, wait. This can't be my house. It doesn't have that feel, like I'm safe, I feel...alone. But watched at the same time. And everything looked gray. W-Well, home or not, I need a shower.

So, I was in the shower, just standing there. I felt so depressed. I just pushed away my only friend, I bet that's why I felt so alone. A gurgling sound came from the drain. I looked down. I crouched and reached my hand towards it, when suddenly a black, slimy arms lunged out and grabbed my wrist. I gasped and pulled against it, trying to break free. I screamed when it sucked me into the drain. The slimy walls of the pipe slicked against my skin, making me gag. There was an awful smell in here too.

I finally met the end of the pipe, and instead of falling into a sewer, I fell through the sky. I screamed at the top of my lungs, my voice flush by the sound of the wind whooshing past me. I saw the ground, it rushed toward me. How close was I?

Enough to hit the ground.

My back and several bones cracked. I couldn't breathe, I tried to call out for help, but I only got out a few squeaks. Nobody heard them. Nobody was around. It was like I was the last person on earth. And in was dying. I spared my last breath, to think. So this was it? This is how I'm going to die.

Alone.

I started to wish I never agreed to take Ben's games. I wished I could tell my mother I loved her.

My thought were drowned with blackness, as I slowly lost all consciousness and died.