16. Tickle torture!

I ran around the corner into the hallway, then bolted into the bed room, shut the door, and crawled up the bed. I tried to calm my heavy breathing so he wouldn't hear me. My breath hitched in my throat when I saw the door creak open.

"(Naaaame)~" I heard him sing.

I held my breath as I watched his paper white feet walk around the bed. My face was starting to turn blue now. I was relieved when I saw him walk out the door. I quietly breathed again.

"Boo."

I screamed as BEN grabbed my feet and grabbed me out from under the bed. He flipped me over and straddled me. I stared up at him in frozen fear, his red pupils staring down at me.

"(Name)~ Why'd you run away?" he asked,"You have to face your punishment some time..."

I flinched as he raised up his hands,"Tickle time~"

"No, BEN, no, please! I'm sorry for beating you at Black Ops again! Please no tickles!"

"Too late, (Name)~"

With that said, his fingers danced across my sides and I tried my best to take his hands away, but he always found a way to escape my blocks. His mouth went to my neck and blew on it, making my squeal.

"Ahaha-BEN! -N-No!! Ahaha, stop, hah, please Ahaha!!"

"Too late, (Name), you asked for it!" he pushed up my shirt and blew on my belly, making me shoot up and grab his head, trying to push it away.

BEN took my wrists in one hand and pinned them down, using the other to tickle my sides more. Pretty soon I was running out of breath. BEN realized this and stopped, looking down at my flushed, giggling face.

"Heheh.." I giggled, smiling up at him like a dork.

We just stayed like that for a few minutes, staring at each other and grinning like idiots.

I cleared my throat,"BEN, I can't feel my legs..."