21. Hair flipping

I tossed my head to the side in frustration, trying to get the bangs from my eyes so I could look at the top shelf full of canned beans. We were in the grocery store since BEN didn't bother going last time he walked to Best Buy. BEN appeared next to me in his non-pointed-eared-Link disguise, craddling probably five cans of Monster as if they were babies. He's been drinking that stuff for three days now. He even looked hopped up right now, shaking and everything!

"BEN darling why don't you drink vitamin water or Gatorade or something?" I asked, rubbing my chin while still looking at the top shelf.

"H-Hah, and become a teenaged white g-girl?" he jittered,"No, a-ls-s-s-so, you have violated rule number one, m-m-miss!"

I tossed my head again,"On second thought, I'll buy you as many Monsters as you want, maybe you'll die of a heart attack."

"Wha- what's that thing you do with your head?"

"What thing?" I looked at him.

"Y-You know...the-the thing," he said, mimicking my head tossing motion, his blonde hair flying in his blue eyes.

I laughed and pushed away the hairs,"Oh, that. My hair's getting too long, I need to cut it."

"O-Oh, I tho-thought it was something girls do when they're fru-frustrated." he said, shakily attempting to take a sip of Monster.

I took it from him and gave him my Gatorade,"No more."

"Wh-What if we all started doing that?" BEN asked, slurping the Gatorade.

"Doing what?" I asked, examining a can of kidney beans.

"The he-herky jerky head thing!"

"My faith in humanity will probably lower if I saw randomly people jerking there heads everywhere. I'm surrounded by an idiot enough as it is." I said, looking up from the can at him,"How does Mexican sound?"