He frowned and his breathing began to pick up. He looked down at Eleanor in a panic. "I don't know what's happening to me. I-I gotta go."

He rushed out of the theater, with Eleanor staring after him. "That guy's a weirdo."

Eleanor shot Mike a glare. "This is coming from the guy who couldn't even sit through the movie. Shut up."

---

"Has he called you back yet?"

Eleanor and Bella were sitting on Bella's couch, playing a game of cards. Bella shook her head. "No, I haven't heard from him. You?"

"Nope." Eleanor said, popping the 'p'.

Bella sighed. "Anyway, do you want to go somewhere with me?"

"Where?"

"Jacob's."

"Bella, he's not feeling well. Let him rest for a few more days," Eleanor looked down at her cards. "And it's your turn."

"Please, El."

Eleanor stared at Bella for a moment, before she closed her eyes and nodded. "Fine."

"Great. Let's go," Bella stood from the couch and threw her cards on the table.

"Now?" Eleanor exclaimed. "But I was about to win!"

Bella rolled her eyes and proceeded to walk out the door. Eleanor grumbled under her breath, but followed her out the door anyway.

Bella drove down to La Push in a rush. It began to pour rain on their way there, causing Eleanor to complain to Bella even more about Washington's weather. They parked in front of the house, just as a man came out.

Eleanor narrowed her eyes and opened her door, "Jacob?"

His once long hair was now cut off and he wasn't wearing a shirt. He had shorts on, and was slowly trudging through the mud and rain.

"Stay here, I'll be right back." Bella said, and walked over to Jacob.

Eleanor watched their conversation. She could see Bella yelling at their friend, but Jacob only stood with a guilty look on his face. She stared at Bella with a sad expression, as her friend began to cry. Jacob said a few words and looked towards Eleanor in the truck. She just glared at him before he ran off.

Bella walked back to the car, soaking wet. "Bella-"

"I don't want to hear it."

---

"Bella where are we going?" Bella drove in the direction to the school. El had asked her where they were going a couple times but Bella kept ignoring her.

"Follow me." Bella instructed when they pulled into a parking spot at the school.

"Well obviously. How else am I supposed to know how to get there?"

Bella stayed silent as she walked up the path to the woods. She seemed to be in a hurry to get there, but Eleanor noticed her look around a few times, appearing to be lost.