EXCHANGE STUDENT! [OPEN]

TITLE: THE EXCHANGE STUDENT!
LOVE INTEREST: finn wolfhard!
SEASON/MOVIE: n/a (its real life)!
OC NAME: ruby waters!
STATUS: available!
FACE CLAIM: malina weissman

TITLE: THE EXCHANGE STUDENT!LOVE INTEREST: finn wolfhard!SEASON/MOVIE: n/a (its real life)!OC NAME: ruby waters!STATUS: available! FACE CLAIM: malina weissman

DESCRIPTION:

'forget about the one that forgot you!'

in which a broken girl meets a boy who could somehow fix her!

SYNOPSIS:

ruby waters was a british student, living a life where she blamed herself everyday for her sisters suicide, which gave her a stutter and insomnia. she painted the same picture of herself and her sister everyday, but when an exchange student from america (finn) comes to her school, will shepaint something different?

NOTES:

- it is important that being with finn doesn't cure ruby's stutter or insomnia. that doesn't happen in real life so it shouldn't happen here. its disrespectful to people with stutters and insomnia also.

- it is important that the settings and location are the same. it might be good for a british person who has been to london to write this, since they know the country, but if you're another nationality, thats fine! just make sure you do your research on our culture and schools, and if you want, you can always dm me because i live in london and am happy to help with settings and locations!

- please don't sexualise my kids

- ruby is a delicate character. her sisters suicide is very important to her. you might want to go into a flashback, since its how she gets her stutter.

- feel free to make up your own background characters!

- make sure to elaborate on the fluff moments between the two! it's important that the party is big as well (sadie, millie, caleb, gaten etc)

- this should be a tragic book. please don't try and make the mental illnesses ruby has fashionable. its not. it should be realistic, and harsh.

- dm me for further questions!

PLOT BYlucidhighs