Captain Toad Part Two

I make my way into the galaxy where there was ice and fire everywhere it made it so difficult to walk anywhere. This galaxy had almost made me consider going home to Rosalina and to my friends instead of dealing with this annoying weather changes. I slipped and slided across the ground seeing baby rabbits having the time of their lives realizing that this isn't so bad I made my way other to an ice. Because I don't think that walking on lava will be the best idea because then Toadette will yell at me for burning my shoes and then i would have to get new shoes and they would have to be ones she likes otherwise she will kick me out of the house until I get good looking shoes that will make her proud. Touching the ice flower I make it across the lava pit and make it to the area where I need to get to the star. When all of a sudden a monster appears to guard the star so I slowly hid behind a rock on the hard ground waiting for the creature to go to sleep so I can grab star behind it. A couple steps after reaching the star I slipped on the creature making it awaken. I run as fast as I could before I slipped right before a pit of lava and the monster couldn't stop in time causing it to fall in, and man that was close to close. I head back into the mushroom that I created to travel to galaxies so I pick one that looks cool a few mintues later the platforms start to sink into the lava. I barely make it out and grab the star and jump hoping that the mushroom ship was close enough since I parked a little further thinking that this would be a normal planet for once boy was I wrong. I start to fall until the gravity hits me and I get pulled back to my ship in time. As the mushroom ship autopilot itself from the planet I look out the window to see a very ticked lava monster that's not happy. I shrug the look off and decide to take a break and start to head home to Rosalina, man she will be so proud of me and she'll have her arms open wide and she'll be so happy to see me just like Peach is. I can't wait to see Mama Rosalina face and I'm kinda terrified because I still have no clue what happened to Toadette. If she alive I'm in huge trouble and I will need to find the biggest and the greatest gift to make her forgive me.