Dean's Pov

Going to his Chemistry class Dean let his mind wander, soon it landed on a pair of blue eyes that had a sense of familiarity to it. Not being able to place exactly where he had seen those eyes he walked into Chemistry, sitting in the back. He really wanted to just get school over with, but he had one more year before he was free. Dean hadn't decided if he wanted to go to college, all he knew was that he wanted out of this class. School dragged on, seconds turning into minutes and minutes turning into hours. Dean introduced himself so many times, his name and description were fried into his brain. He excitedly hurried into the Impala and waited for Sam. "Took you long enough," he hissed when Sam entered the car, making the door groan in protest. "Dude, you need a new car," "He doesn't mean that Baby, you're perfect the way you are, and Sam? Shut up." Dean drove out of the parking lot, Led Zeppelin filling the Impala, "Can we listen to something else?" Sam groaned. "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole." Dean then proceeded to turn up the music.

When they got home John and Mary were in the living room, cuddling on the couch. "Boys? Is that you?" John called from the living room, "Yeah dad, it's us." Sam confirmed, walking into the room that his parents were in. "How was school?" Mary asked when Dean came in. "Good, classmates are fine, teachers seem cool," Sam said, changing channels. "Dean?" John eyed him suspiciously. "It was school dad, it wasn't great, but I'll manage." He said before walking up the stairs and into his room. Bored he decided to hang up his band posters. After sighing in contentment on how his room looked Mary yelled that it was time for dinner.

After everyone had started eating Mary started to talk, "Guys, me and your dad have some news," both Sam and Dean looked up, waiting for her to continue. "I'm pregnant!" She beamed. Sam stood up hugging her whispering something like 'that's great, mom' Dean just groaned at the thought of another sibling. "So do you have any names?" Sam asked, still smiling. "Well if it's a girl we're thinking Brittany, but if it's a boy, we're thinking Adam." The rest of the dinner was Mary, John and Sam talking, Dean was just in his own mind. After dinner, he went upstairs throwing on plaid pajama bottoms. Once he took off his shirt he got underneath his covers and went to bed.

Cas's Pov

Castiel was sat on the couch, his family surrounded him. Which consisted of his dad, Chuck, mom, Anna, siblings, Lucifer, Michael (they're twins), Uriel, Raphael, Hannah, Balthazar, Gabriel, Samandriel, Gadreel, Hester, Inias and Naomi Chuck started, "As you all know Castiel has just succeeded in learning how to hide his wings better and use them more advancedly we decided it is now time for his present." Castiel knew everyone got a present after learning how to properly use their wings, but he wasn't expecting his to be this soon. Anna brought in a box and set it on Castiel's lap while everyone watched. He blushed under the eyes of his family and his wings shifted uncomfortably behind him, but he still opened the box. It revealed his father's trench-coat the one Cas used to put on as a kid. "No way, dad really?" He asked, surprised. "Yes, really. It was collecting dust sitting in the closet and I remember how much you loved the thing," Chuck explained. Cas got up and hugged his father, muttering a 'thanks' into his shoulder.

A little while later and Cas was in the shower, his wings stretched out as much as possible. Castiel didn't have his wings out often. He found them very ugly. They weren't golden, white, blue even Hannah had purple wings. Nope. His were just black and he absolutely hated them. He wished for nothing more than to have them be as beautiful as the rest of the family's. Sighing, he ran a hand through his wet hair, letting the water coax through his feathers. After washing his hair and body - he decided not to wash his wings tonight, he was too tired from his long day - he went into his room and into bed with only boxers and pants on. His right wing was drooping off the side of his bed and the left one was wrapped protectively around his body.

~Next Morning~

Castiel woke up on his own, confused as to why his alarm didn't sound until he realised he threw it at the wall. He mentally reminded himself to ask his dad for a new one. He stood up and stretched his wings out behind him. (His family was quite rich and had a very big house built in the woods, each room large enough for the kids to be able to stretch their wings out properly and there were 12 spare rooms. Like I said rich.) Cas grabbed his normal white button down, black skinny jeans, this time black blazer and a blue tie. He threw on some black and white converse, grabbing his new trench-coat before running downstairs. Lucifer, Michael, and Gabe were arguing about something new. Anna was trying to help Hannah pick out a dress for an upcoming dance. Chuck was trying, key word trying, to write. Uriel and Raphael were playing a card game. Samandriel, Inias, and Gadreel were eating breakfast. Hester was still asleep, somehow. The Novak house was always hectic at any part of the day. Castiel ate some toast before going to his car and driving to school. As always he went into his History class, sat in the back and started to eat. The history teacher, Mr. Seans came up to Castiel, "That's new," he said, looking at the coat. "Oh, yeah. My dad gave it to me," Castiel said absentmindedly, still trying to leave. Mr. Seans realised that Castiel probably wasn't going to talk anymore and left him alone.

Dean's Pov

Waking up to the beeping of his alarm clock Dean got up and headed to the shower, he figured since his parents were home he didn't have to wake him up. He quickly got undressed and went into the already turned on shower, relaxing as the hot water dripped down his skin. He ran his fingers through his hair letting his mind drip away with the water before he started to wash his body. Taking his time as he dragged one of those poofy-netty-fluffy-scrubby things to use in the shower down his body. He washed his hair and got out once he rinsed all of the soap out. A towel hung loosely on his hips as he went into his bedroom, letting droplets of water fall on the carpet. He pulled out his first dresser drawer taking out a pair of boxers. Then he moved on to his shirt and pants drawers, almost forgetting socks. After he threw on some random, faded AC/DC shirt and some blue jeans he headed downstairs, barefoot. His mom had made some pancakes and was gone doing errands, his dad was already at work. He guessed one of them dropped Sam off because he was home alone. Quickly eating his pancakes he realised he didn't have socks on, so he ran back upstairs, grabbed his socks and phone and went back to the living room. Hurriedly he put his socks on and then his boots. He grabbed the leather jacket off the coat rack and slung his backpack over his shoulders. Dean made it just in time to be greeted by the first bells, meaning if he didn't hurry he would be late.

Dean got into History right before the second bell went off, he then made his way to his seat in the back of the room. Looking over at the boy next to him he saw him drawing, he looked down at the paper and saw a pair of wings. "That's really cool," he whispered, amazement clear in his voice. The boy quickly closed it and looked up at the board, writing some notes in a different notebook. "I'm Dean," he said, trying to spark up a conversation. "So you've told me, twice," he whispered back. Dean would be lying if he didn't say the boy's voice was sexy, but he couldn't exactly see his face. "What's yours?"

Cas's Pov

"What's yours?" Dean asked, god, can't you just leave me alone? "If you must know, which you don't, but it's Castiel. Now please shut up I'm trying to listen to the teacher. Dean shut up, but seconds later a note flew on Castiel's desk. Annoyed he opened it Hey he quickly wrote back Didn't I politely ask you to be quiet? he threw the note back. I'm not talking... Castiel scoffed at the remark. Well, you're very distracting he heard scribbling next to him before the note landed back on his desk.Oh, I find that I can be very distracting when I wanna be What the hell does that mean?Castiel wrote, getting angrier by the second. Instead of getting an answer the boy just put the note away, minutes later the bell went off and people quickly rushed out of the room. Castiel decided Dean Winchester was very annoying.