10 months

(Same day)

Annie's POV

After being in the car for a while, my mom and I finally arrived at the airport.

"Mom how much longer do I have to wait!?"

Flight 328 to Los Angeles please start boarding.

Guess that's you're flight honey..

"Yea that is" I said jumping around.

"Come here", my mom said pulling me in to a hug

"Please stay safe, and have a good flight alright"

I will mommy. I then started walking off when she yelled

"Make sure to do school! Bye love you!"

Hah I will mommy, I love you too!

And with that I walk to my gate.

(A/N. I dont realty know how airports work soon yeaaa.)

Five minutes later I'm sitting in the plane. I took a sit next to the window. Cause I mean who doesn't love the view?

Anyways Hayden has sent me a couple of messages yesterday, but I didn't answer him, just so I dont give away anything. I kinda feel bad, but I dont think he'll be upset cause I did it for a surprise.

~Arrived to LA~

Finally! I have arrived at the airport. Right now I'm just waiting for my luggage.

"There you are" I said while getting my luggage.

Now I'm on my way to find jimmy, my mom said he was going to picked me up, but I dont know where...oops.

After walking for about 10 minutes, I see a curley head boy walking my direction. I started walking faster to the boy and realized that was jimmy!

"Jimmy!" I yelled running up to him and hugged him

"Hey Annie, welcome to Los Angeles" he said releasing from the hug

"Haha thanks jimmy" I said smilling

"Well Annie if you notice its 5:00 am and we should probably go before the sun comes out, we dont want Hayden to notice am gone, so follow me this way" jimmy said walking to the "Exit" door.

A/N

Hey my lovely people! Sorry dir Short chapter, i will try to write another chapter soon, but for now enjoy this chapter.

And thank yall for the views,

Love ya my people!