The Tag

Hayden's POV:

Today i woke up by the sun shining trough my window. Since the day i fell into depression, the sun and i dont get along like we used too. Now it's like the darkness is my bestfriend. I got up and went straight to my window and shut the blinds close. After that i grabbed some clothes and went to take a hot shower so i could feel the pain..
When i got out my back was all red, but i honestly don't mind it. Anyways i went straight to my bed and grabbed my phone. The only social media i use the most was Instagram. So i went on it, i noticed trough my tags that someone tag me in a post that said "Wow they both are really good singers" and it was a picture of me and some other girl. I wanted to see who the girl was so i look for the people they tag and one of them said "Annie LeBlanc" i clicked on the tag and it took me to her profile. Not gonna lie she look very cute and happy.. I decided to just look at some pictures and follow her. Now i'll wait until she accepts the follow..

A/N
Hey guys, sorry for another short chapter, it's night were i live and im really tired, but i hope your enjoying the book so far.
I'll upload the next chapter tomorrow so you should follow me!
Anyways bye guys!