The day I wanted to throw my shoe at you

I was really angry. Angry, and me being Angry is sometimes rare. If you know the angry I'm talking about though. You won't get it _____. Yesterday, was a Tuesday, and I set out to look for you. Well, I wanted to look for you because I wanted throw my shoe at you and slap you. God knows why. But I do. I was angry. Because you were being a coward saying you're ____ and all that and telling me to leave you. Sigh. Only if you knew that my life wasn't this easy. It's hard for me and you will never know what it is like to be in my place. After you left, and your friend walked back into the school, I cried. I cursed. Why? I just wanted to know why do I like someone and why was it so unfair to me, that I can't have a person who'll make me happy? I wanted to just hold onto someone's hands. No one was there for me. Except for 2 people. You do not know, for how long, that day and the day before, you made me cry. I wasn't crying out of anger. I was crying out of pain. Don't you know how it feels like? It feels like a screw has been screwed into my chest. Like other Fanfics say "heart twisted". It pained, it hurt. Lots. I couldn't sleep that night. I was wondering if I could talk to you. But all you seem to do is run away, and I can't talk to you while you're running away. I'm trying hard and my efforts are going unnoticed as usual. They say 'an aries always puts others in front of themselves but they don't get anything out of it'. Yes, I am an Aries. And yes, what they say is true. It can only be true. I'm not saying out of knowledge, but out of experience. The guy 4 years ago? I put him in front of my friends, family and MYSELF. AND I PUT YOU IN FRONT OF MY FRIENDS, FAMILY AND ME. Appreciate it that someone is throwing away her life because of you, knowing she won't get it back. Don't say that you didn't ask for it. I'm tired of that phrase. Me and my group of friends used to bunk. We soon were caught. I took the blame and got more punishment from the others. That was last year. But, this year, BAM! They kicked me out of their circle. I reminded them that I put them in front of myself, but guess what? "Fatima, we didn't ask for it". So don't. Please. I beg you, please. Don't.