Love Falls Out Of Me Ch. 14

Brian's P.O.V.

I hated treating Melody like that but she's my mate and I cannot lose her. I just wish she would understand how much she means to me. Soon the movie was over with; I lean forward and look to see that Melody was asleep. I turned the television off and carefully got off the couch and then I lifted her up and carried her into the bedroom.

I placed her on the bed and then I pulled a blanket up to her shoulders. I was trying to make a decision to either kiss her or walk away. I decided to fuck it and kiss her on the lips.

Melody's P.O.V.

I was actually fully awake, the entire time I just didn't want to be around Brian. I felt Brain carry me and place me on the bed. I thought that he was going to leave but I didn't want to open my eyes until I heard the door close. I felt the bed dip down and then I felt a pair of lips press on mine. He just kissed me!

I feel the sparks when he kissed me and I felt puzzled as to why he was kissing me. I hear the door shut; I decided to wait later and take a nap. I turned to my side and fell asleep. I soon woke up to someone shaking me and I see Brian.

"Are you hungry?" He asks.

I just nod my head and then he pulls away the blanket to lift me up. He takes me to the kitchen where I see everyone eating at the table. Brain places me on a chair and then he sits down beside me. I grabbed the fork and began playing with the food. I noticed that Brian was staring at me.

"Why did you kiss me?" I ask.

"You were awake?" Brian questions.

I just nod my head.

"You're my mate and I will kiss you whenever I want because I own you." He says.

"You don't own me! And you do not have the right to kiss me seeing as how you kidnapped me!" I yell out.

"You can keep telling yourself that but in the end you will be mine." Brian growls out.

I got off the chair, went over to him and I slapped him across the face. I then head into the bedroom and closed the door.

"That is not how you're going to win her heart!" I hear Marie yell out.

I assume she was yelling at Brian.

"Well, what do you want me to do? Beg...for her to love me?" Brian asks.

"No, but at least you could treat her a lot better than you are now and at least try to earn her love." Marie replies.

"Alright...what should I do?" Brian asks.

After Brian asked that, everything went silent. I hear a knock on the door; I was very hesitant about answering but decided to open it anyway. After I opened it, I see Brian standing there. I decided to let him in.

"Can we talk?" He asks.

I just head over to the bed and sit down, and then he sits down too.

"I'm sorry for everything...kidnapping you, saying that I own you, and also for treating you like nothing." He says.

I don't know rather to accept his apology or get angry and upset. I ended up doing neither of them.

"So what now?" I ask.

"Well, we could move on, maybe go on another date?" He questions.

"Alright fine, but nothing fancy though." I reply.

"Let's have the date today." He says.

"I want to take a shower." I tell him.

He gets up off the bed then and walks out.

"Get ready then." He says.

I went over to my duffle bags and pull out a pair of black skinny jeans, a black tank top, and a black short sleeve button up shirt. Then I pulled out a comb, grabbed my clothes and I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, got dressed, and then I combed my hair.