Love Falls Out Of Me Ch. 12

Melody's P.O.V.

I punched Brian in the face, making him lose his balance and then I began to run out only to be grabbed by him. He shoves me into the wall and all of a sudden, I see his eyes turn red and then he tilts my head. I was frozen and scared at the same time and then I felt something pierce my neck.

I was trying to get away but then Brian grabs my arms and puts them behind my back. I felt like I was being drained of my blood. I see a blurry Derek coming over and he pries Brian away from me. I slumped down onto the floor; I see Derek in front of me.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

I tried to talk but I ended up slipping into unconsciousness. I felt myself being lifted up off the ground and then I was in a bed. I could hear Derek talking to someone...probably on the phone because I couldn't hear the other person. I don't hear anything after that except for the sound of a door closing. Soon after I heard a door being opened and I heard footsteps.

"Thank you for coming on such short notice Dr. Bill." I hear Derek say.

"Who is she and why is she here?" I hear a guy, who I'm assuming is Dr. Bill asks.

"This is Melody and she is Brian's mate. He took her hostage." Derek replies.

"She will never love or care for him, if he keeps it up." Dr. Bill says.

I hear more footsteps walk in.

"Is she going to be okay?" I hear Brian ask.

I feel something pierce my forearm.

"No thanks to you." Derek says.

"Shut the fuck up. She's my mate not yours." Brian says.

After Brian said that, I could hear people walking out. I thought that everyone was gone but then I feel the bed dip down. Somebody must've sat down.

"Melody if you can hear me, I just want you to know that I am sorry. I don't want you to hate and fear me. I hope you can forgive me." Brian says.

After Brian says that, I feel the bed shift and then I hear the door close.

*Two Days Later*

"Shouldn't she be up by now?" I hear Brian ask.

I woke up to Brian's voice. I stayed still wanting to know who Brian was talking to.

"She lost a lot of blood. She'll wake up when she's ready." I recognized Dr. Bill's reply.

I sit up slowly and I see Brian and who I guess it Dr. Bill. He comes over to me.

"How are you Melody?" Dr. Bill asks.

I shrug my shoulders. "A little hungry." I reply.

"I'm going to leave then my work here is done. Let me know if you need anything. You two need to do a lot of talking and get her fed." Dr. Bill says.

Dr. Bill walks out the room then so I look up at Brian. He comes over and sits down on the bed.

"What happened?" I ask.

I knew exactly what happened...every detail; I just wanted to hear it from Brian.

"You...uh...fainted." Brian says.

"Bullshit, you bit me! And what the fuck is a mate?!" I yell out.

"Your heard that?" He asks.

I nod my head. "Explain everything." I reply.

He opens up his mouth but then I see Derek walk in.

"I hope you tell her everything and also I need to talk to you in private." Derek says.

"What you have to say, you can say in front of Melody." Brian says.

"Alright then, you remember my girlfriend Brook?" Derek asks.

"Of course I remember her." Brian replies.

"Well, she's flying out to stay here for a while." Derek says.

I hear Brian sigh a little.