the hook ups and the break ups ( part two)

Harry looked at me and then ran out the backdoor. I went to follow harry and I see him running away. Harry! I call out. I finally catch up to him and pull him down. We fall into the garden full of flowers behind the church. We lay in the field for a few minutes in silence then he spoke I’m sorry he said. I turn to him in confusion what for? I ask. For lying to you he sighed. Louis I like with you he said staring into my eyes. You’re not drunk are you? I ask. No he smiled. Good, send that Casey girl packing and kiss me because I have wanted to taste those lips for a long time. I grab his waist then harry pulls away. Wait he said. What’s wrong? Louis there’s more to the wedding then you know he said looking away. You can tell me I said as I put my arm on his shoulder. I only proposed because Casey’s pregnant he said. I felt like someone was choking me. I lost breath and my mouth became dry. I’m sorry boo he said touching my arm. No! Don’t touch me! Harry how could you! I’m sorry I didn’t mean for this to happen. It’s not like I knew what I was doing. You didn’t know you were having sex! I yell. Harry became silent. Louis, please don’t be mad. I have to be there for my kid he said. Can we still, harry place his arm around me. No! Whatever you thought we had is so over! I started walking away. I tried to hold back the tears in my eyes but they were just pouring. Suddenly I hear Louis! I love you! I stopped in my trail. I felt like my world was being flipped upside down. I slowly closed my eyes and flashbacks came in my mind. (Flashback) haz! I call looking around in the forest. Haz! I started panicking. Suddenly something fell out of the tree, Jesus, harry you scared the crap out of me! Sorry boo he said. I was going to try to be sexy up there but a twig was going up my- ok we get it I giggled. You know I feel like we are in twilight he smirked. What? I said trying not to laugh. Louis are you afraid? Harry are you- play along! He pushed me. I’m only afraid of losing you I said turning around. My smile faded as I got lost in harry’s eyes. Tension filled my body with desire. Just bite me already I said. Harry titled my head sideways and started biting my neck. I pretended like it hurt but I was enjoying it. He pulled away and started to run away. I came back to reality and knew I couldn’t let all of this go to waste. Plus harry told me he loved me. I waited for my whole life for this moment and there was no way in hell I was going to give that up. I love you too I whispered turning around. I saw harry with tears in his eyes. I love you too much to let you go I smiled. I then ran back to him and literally jumped on top of him. I don’t care about the baby; if you want to work this out I will I said out of breath from running. Harry smiled and then spoke but let’s not tell anyone he said. Ok I couldn’t help but grin. So, will you be my boyfriend? He asked. Yes! I said hugging him. This feeling was weird. After all this time me and harry were going out, but it was going to be a secret but hey I’m not complaining. You know my favorite song has always been my dirty little secret I giggled.

Well harry and Casey didn’t get married because harry said he had “wedding jitters”. Later that night we were sitting in the living room watching America’s funniest videos and harry was sitting next to me but Casey was on the other side. She agreed that they weren’t ready yet to get married so she is still around. Harry told the boys about the baby and they were supportive. Luckily we were covered with a blanket so harry found my hand and held it. I tried not to smile and look at harry either. I looked around hoping not to become giggly. I did this new thing whenever harry did something I liked I would do this awkward giggle. I see Liam in a chair with Danielle on his lap. Niall and zayn were throwing popcorn in the air trying to catch it. Casey stood up and said baby I’m going home this baby is kicking like crazy. Ok he said giving her a romantic kiss. I tried not to be jealous. I dug my nails into the leather of the couch. I knew we hadn’t kissed yet because every time we tried to something would come up. Then Liam, Danielle, and niall left, it was just me, harry and zayn. I went into the kitchen to clean up the mess. Need any help? Asked zayn. Uh sure I said. Zayn was putting away the flour then he flicked some on me. Hey! I complained. I flicked some back and then we got into a flour fight. We ended up on the flour. I was on top of him holding him down until he got on top of me. He was very strong. Going somewhere Tomlinson he giggled. Ugh look at all of this flour on me I said. Here let me help you he said. He then licked my cheek. I stopped giggling. There was questionable feeling I couldn’t describe. I look up and notice harry looking at us. What is going on? Said harry very concerned. Just having some fun laughed zayn. Let’s clean off in the pool I winked. Race! I yell. I dive bombed into the pool and zayn followed. I surfaced from the pool and floated on my back. Zayn joined me and started humming moments. Hey zayn can I ask you something? Yes he said. Would you do anything for the person you loved no matter the obstacles I ask. I would do anything he said looking my way. Well, I think I’m going to know the feeling I said. Really? He said. Yeah well there’s something I kind of wanted to tell you I said. Go on he said. I’m falling in love with then zayn grabbed me. Louis I know he said. Really? I asked surprised. I’ve always seen it he smiled. Really? Yes he said. Wow, this is amazing I laughed. So you’re cool with it? I ask. Duh! He grinned. Suddenly I felt something touch my hand. I see zayn’s hand slowly brush mine. He then kissed my cheek. Then he kissed me passionately on the lips. Woah! I thought. Zayn never kissed me on the lips. We always kissed each other on the cheeks but never the lips. That was crossing too many lines. I didn’t know why but I kissed him back. Zayn left and I ran up to harry’s room. Harry? I ask. I saw everything! He yelled. I didn’t even kiss back I swear. Louis, you know how I feel about zayn being all over you he said. I am a very jealous man he said giving me a face I have never seen. Haz I’m sorry. No! He yelled. You crossed the line he said. You got a girl pregnant! I yell back. Oh so it’s all coming back to that now is it? He said. Im sorry harry I didn’t - . Save it! Said harry. I hate zayn! He growled. He then threw a lamp. Harry.. Stop your scaring me I said. Harry looked at me with such a lust filled face. I don’t want to see your face he said. Don’t do this! You deserve it! You and zayn have always been like this! Can’t you tell he is in love with you he screamed. So that doesn’t mean I love him I said. I told you I love you! I yelled as my mouth became dry. That kiss wasn’t even that good- it was actually- save the bullshit! Yelled harry. I had never seen him this angry. He turned around toward the window, were through he said. But.. I choked on tears. Save it! He said. Haz please… it’s harry now to you! He started walking out the door. Harry please don’t leave me! I cried. I tried holding on to his arm but then he said three words that changed everything I hate you he yelled. I let go and watched him go out the door. Harry had never told me he hated me. I ran to the kitchen and pulled out the knife. I placed it right by my heart. I then dropped the knife. I then raced for my phone and did the most reasonable thing.