"You tryna push away from me like I'mma hurt you or something." He continued.

"You just might do that." She quickly replied back with a shrug.

Kareem licked his lips. "But wasn't your baby daddy jumping on you and shit. Did you pull back from him?"

Briana rolled her eyes at him.

"I can't pull back from him, we have a baby together."

Kareem scoffed at her. He knew that Briana was still young and naive.

"Just because you got a baby with him, don't mean you have to be all in the nigga's face."

"That nigga don't give a fuck about Cali." Kareem argued. "He don't even see her-who do you call when she runs out of diapers and shit?"

"I buy her diapers." Briana argued back.

"Yeah but when your money is short, who do you call?"

Briana folded her arms while looking straight ahead. "Whatever."

"Yeah." Kareem nodded his head while looking at her.

"You wanna pull back from me over something petty. But you keep running back to ya bum ass baby daddy and he be whoopin' yo ass." Kareem ranted. Repeating himself.

"I'm not seeing him anymore-since you think you know everything." She snaked her neck at him.

"Shit, that's what you told me."

"And I'll never tell you my business again-since you wanna throw it back in my face."

"That's not what I'm tryna do. I'm just saying...you tryna push me off and all I'm tryna do is help you. I'm not tryna hurt you. I'm not that nigga."

"I just don't want my daughter to be around that type of environment."

"I understand that." Kareem nodded his head. "I don't want her to be around that shit either-I care for Cali-a lot. I treat her like she mines and you know that."

"I also don't want to be in the same predicament that I was in with Caleb. He was jumping on me and you know how I feel about that shit. I know we're not together but...I just don't want to be around you if you gone continue to be hostile."

*Tap, tap, tap.*

Lucky stood on Kareem's side as she tapped on his window.

Cali was in her arms chewing on her pacifier. She was looking cute in her romper. She even had a headband on to match her clothing.

Lucky was looking fine too. Her curly-bushy hair was out and flowing. She was wearing a t-shirt with some shorts that showed off her round ass and smooth thick legs.

"What is she doing?" Briana asked in a low voice as she watched Kareem roll his window down.

"What's up?" He greeted Lucky.

"Don't what's up me." Lucky retorted back while pursing her lips. "So...Briana told me that yo bitch was tryna jump on her?"

Kareem glanced over at Briana before looking back at Lucky.

"She's not my bitch." He replied back.

Briana sighed while shaking her head.

"Don't be worrying about that shit-I got everything under control. You don't need to be getting in trouble." He continued.

"You better have everything under control. I don't know how the bitch looks but if my sister comes back and tell me that 'this India girl' is picking at her-I'mma beat her ass when I see her-on sight. Somebody gone point her ass out for me."