EIGHT

It's published.
Nothing major is happening... Or is it? 😏 Nah!😤🖐🏾

Read & Enjoy.

Y'all can't be forgetting these damn names either; making me feel bad about my writing. Maybe I should shorten the chapters up.🤔

SILAS & LUCKY
Hand over the cash now! One of the guards yelled as he pointed his gun in Nasir's face. Silas cursed while looking over at the other skinny Chinese guard, he had the gun to his head.

"What the fuck is going on Jainyu?" Nasir asked as he looked at the man who he usually dealt with from time to time with no problem.

"Hey, business is business... But I've been thinking..." Jainyu trailed off while wiping his hands and standing up.

"Maybe it's time for me to take over-I don't want to buy from you anymore."

"Yo, you tripping man. I can't believe you set me up!" Nasir yelled with so much bass in his voice.

Silas quickly elbowed the skinny guard in his stomach and snatch his gun from him. He slam the gun towards the mans head and he died instantly. Silas quickly got into a good cover up since the bullets were flying. He started shooting from left to right. Jainyu tried to take cover.

"Lǐ! Jiù wǒ! Tāmen dédàole yīgè sōngsǎn de!" (Lee! save me! They gotten a loose!) Jainyu yelled but suddenly he went down, blood started dripping from his neck as he struggled to take his last breath. Silas had shot him in the throat.

Nasir quickly grab the Chinese guard by his throat and kneed him hard in his stomach; instantly he dropped the gun and started coughing up blood.

Nasir shot him in the back of the head and quickly took cover since Lee and two more guards were shooting.

"Tāmen shāle Jainyu!" (They killed Jainyu!) one of the guards yelled out in Chinese.

Nasir caught one of the guards.

"Aww shit!" Silas cursed while holding his side. He was trying to take cover the best he could but one of the guards had shot him. He look down at the big hole that was in his shirt; blood started pouring from his wound.

"Ahh." He groaned while closing his eyes.

"Are you okay, Silas!" Nasir yelled.

"I've been shot man.." Silas told him.

"Hold on bro I'm coming!" Nasir told him while still crouch over. He was trying to figure out how he was going to get out of this bullshit.

This was the stupidest deal he had ever mad. He didn't think to bring his gun because he dealt with Jainyu for a long time and never did he turn felt some sort of betrayal towards him.

Two more soft shots were fired and down went the last guard and Lee. The bullets weren't from Silas or Nasir.

The shooting stopped and Nasir stood up cautiously. At the exit door there stood Nasir's driver, Dave. He held a gun in his hand with the silencer on it.

Nasir was relieved as he took deep breaths while looking at his loyal driver. "Damn.. Thank you Dave, that was a close one."

"No problem man; I knew something was wrong.. Y'all took too long to come back."