"Whatever, you wanna hold Cali."

"Yeah, give me my baby." Lucky placed her bottle down and grabbed her niece. She dropped her mom's phone in the process.

"Damn Cali, you lucky my screen didn't crack-thanks to this tempered glass." Briana told her daughter she wiped her screen off.

Lucky started laughing. "That's my girl."

Briana breathed out while rubbing her hands against her denim shorts. She walked over slowly and couldn't help but to notice the eyes that were on Kareem's truck. Some of the young hoes-who Briana didn't fuck with-were all in the truck from a distant. She rolled her eyes at them and opened the passenger door.

"Why you didn't bring the baby?" Kareem asked her while furrowing his eyebrows.

"I didn't think you wanted to see her." She replied back while looking over at him. Kareem was so damn fine to her but after last night-she noticed that he had some issues. Real personal issues.

Briana knew he wasn't perfect(since nobody's perfect.) She knew he had flaws somewhere. They were just buried deep inside of him and he had tried to hide them from her. Like his anger problems-for example.

Kareem sucked his teeth while studying her. "Hell yeah I want to see her. The fuck..." he trailed off.

"I'm just saying. After last night, you got kind of angry. You took your anger out on me a little."

After India left, Briana was trying to talk to Kareem but he yelled at her. She jumped hard as fuck and Cali started crying out loud. Briana was both embarrassed and scared so she went into one of his guest rooms. She stayed in there for a while with the door locked.

When Kareem cooled off, he talked her into opening the door. He even managed to apologize for yelling at her.

"I know..." he touched the side of his face. "I was mad as fuck man. India-man, I was tryna prevent from getting upset but she kept trying a nigga."

"Mmhm..." Briana hummed while looking elsewhere.

"I wasn't trying to yell at you. When I'm mad, I don't wanna hear shit-that's all. Briana I was pissed off and you kept running behind me-asking questions and shit."

"Still, you shouldn't have yelled at me like that." She reasoned with him. "I just don't think that I can hangout with you anymore."

"So that's how it is?" Kareem asked her, feeling a little upset.

Briana just shrugged her shoulders. She really got scared last night.

"You don't know what you're sayin'." Kareem spoke while touching her exposed thigh. Briana tensed up a little as she looked over at him.

"Kareem, don't do that." She pushed his hand out of the way.

He spread his hands out while looking at her. "What I'm doing?"

She frowned while letting out a sigh. "Just don't touch on me like that."

"Alright, alright-my bad." Kareem shook his head.

"I'm serious about..." Briana trailed off while looking over at Kareem. "Us not hanging out or whatever."

"So you doing all of this shit because of me yelling at you?"

"It's not only that." Briana looked over at Lucky who was across the street with Cali in her arms. She was talking to some girl.

"Then what is it?"

Briana huffed, "Reem...You was acting a little too hostile. You pushed that girl down hard and-"

"I know what I did." Kareem cut her off. "I didn't mean for you to see that shit but India was pushing it."