«one»

Eren

"D-dad... stop.. stop it!" I squirmed as tears streamed down my face. My father brought the syringe closer, and I felt my eyes widen in terror. "Eren, it's alright.. just relax... think of all the good things this serum could do to you...it...it could make you normal." This sentence caused me to squirm more and struggle against the leather bindings that strapped me to the table.

His face held a look of insanity as he held my arm down to stop it from moving due to my squirming, "Your mother would've wanted you to have the serum... why must you resist so much?" As he said this, his hand forcefully came down on my face, surely leaving a mark.

"Stop squirming!" He screams, and I look into my father's once loving eyes to see that they are the eyes of a stranger. "NO... STOP! LET ME GO!" I scream and try harder to break free as he puts the tip of the syringe to my skin, "Relax... it will be the last time..." His voice faded as he injected me with the strange white fluid.
             _______________________

I opened my eyes and sat up quickly. My breathing was heavy and I felt light headed from sitting up so fast. I tried to catch my breath, but I gave up and let it work it's way to my normal breathing. I looked towards my alarm clock. 3:32 AM.. it was just a dream.. Not a second later, my door is opened and my elder sister, Mikasa, runs in.

"Eren! What's wrong? Are you hurt?" She asks quickly, a look of panic on her face. "U-um.. why?" I ask, confusion creeping it's way into my mind. "You were screaming.." She stated simply, and before I could reply my father walked in. "Eren, are you alright? Why are you crying?" He asked sincerely. Tch, what a faker.. wait, crying? I touch the side of my cheek and feel something wet.

I look at my father for a second and then back down at my hands, "I-I'm fine.. I just had a.. dream, that's all." I look as relief washes over Mikasa's face and she smiles softly, "Thank god..." I smile nervously, "G-go back to bed! We have school tomorrow- er, today!" She looked at me, clearly still a bit concerned, but she complied.

"Alright. Goodnight, Eren." Mikasa said as she walked over to me, kissing my forehead. And with that she left. Though, unfortunately, my father did not. He watched Mikasa leave before looking at me with a smile, "Eren, come with me. Now." I nod hesitantly,

"Y-yes, father."

I followed him to a room I know all too well. The Punishment Room. To Mikasa, it was his office. She wasn't allowed in there, and neither was I. At least, that's what my dad told her, but that's just a cover up to hide what's truly inside. Walls lined with weapons and chains to restrain me as he beats the living hell out of me.

Thankfully, he hasn't used any weapons on me other than his knives. I wonder how long that will last..

"Eren, you know what I want you to do." He said, pushing me forward into the room. I stare up him, but quickly look back at the ground to avoid further punishment. I walk over to his favorite leather handcuffs and bind my hands behind my back. He walks over and tightens the bindings before speaking, "You've been a bad boy, haven't you? Waking me up so early in the morning...."

"I think... you need a stern-" he kicked my side harshly, causing me to fall from my knees onto the floor. "-talking to." He began kicking me repeatedly, never once stopping. I soon coughed up blood, the red trailing down my chin. I screamed bloody murder as he beat me, but he had soundproofed the walls a while back.

If no one could hear me, then no one could help me. He continued to kick me for god knows how long, resulting in me coughing up more blood a couple times. Suddenly, he stopped and smiled. "I'll be back to get you in the morning. Goodnight." And with that, he left. He left me to cry myself to sleep, and I did just that.