If this fails, it's not on me

Ash's POV

"Ash are you sure about this?" my brother asked me. 

"Yea totally," I replied with a nervous smile as we ran down the street Zygarde is on. My idea was to use ours powers to lure Zygarde to us, then get him to follow us so all three of us can destroy the evil energy. I wasn't sure if this could actually work, but it was worth a try.

"There! Up ahead!" I called out. My brother nodded, and we ran faster towards Zygarde. I was the first to get its attention by throwing a pebble. Surprisingly, it worked. The legendary snake turned to face us.

"Hey creep! Bet you get get us!" I shouted as loud as possible. Zygarde cried in rage, and began to chase my brother and I. Without it noticing, we led it to the Lumiose Tower. The moment Red and I got there we went to work to weaken the energy. All of sudden we heard a loud and powerful roar. Looking over my shoulder, I saw that it was Zygarde. The beast only seemed to be more enraged now as it started moving faster towards where us two were at.

"Um Red. It's moving faster," I stated nervously. My brother swore under his breath. 

"It's probably because Zygarde is so close to the energy. At this rate, Zygarde may use all of its strength just to destroy this. I don't know what the after affects could be though," Red replied.

"Well we've already weaken the energy, so wouldn't it make sense for Zygarde to less of its energy?" I questioned. Red's eyes widen and he stopped using his power to destroy the evil energy. 

"What the-? Red what're you doing?"

"Actually it wouldn't. Zygarde doesn't know whats really going on since it's being controlled. Our best bet is to now stop weakening the energy so Zygarde can handle the rest. C'mon Ash, lets hide somewhere so we don't get hurt," Red explained. Understanding, I nodded and ran to pick up Serena, who was still knocked out, and we hide in a semi-destroyed cafe. Just in time too; by the time we went into hiding, Zygarde came. Once it realized that the evil energy causing problem was in front of it, Zygarde went berserk. 

"Ash, if this whole entire thing fails, it's totally not my fault," my brother stated with a hint of sarcasm. I just rolled my eyes and continued to watch. Zygardes attacks were all a blur as it moved swiftly and was on point with those attacks. The last on the energy was destroyed by a single Dragon Tail. 

"Hell yea! Zygarde did it!" my brother cheered.

"It's finally over," I sighed in relief. I felt something move in my arms, so I looked down to meet a pair of blue eyes staring up at me.

"Ash?"

Uh hi. Soooooooooooo I finally updated lol. Sorry it took so long, I had lost ideas and when I finally got some, I uh kinda sorta broke my laptop.... oops. It's fixed now (obviously) so I'm really happy about that. Also, sorry it was such a short chapter, but as I said I'm starting to run low on ideas. Either way, sadly this story is coming to an end. Honestly this will be the first book that I've ever completed and I feel really accomplished. I would really love it if you guys could share this story with your friends, not forcing you to but that'd honestly be great. Thank you guys, and thank you all for 12.7K reads! I'm honestly surprised because I never expected the story to get so much love. I wish the original author was here for him to see, but oh well. See ya later guys!!!