25. Shivaay is gone

Start from the beginning

Tej : I agree with you boys. I was never able to understand from where do these ladies get so many topics to talk about. You can find Janvi either talking to pinky or she'll be talking to any of her friend about the latest fashion trends in Magazines. I find it wie.....

He turned around and there was standing the JANVI SINGH OBEROI with her arms across her chest. He couldn't even close his open mouth due to the shock.

Shakti : Yes Bhaisahab. And leave about other ladies, you won't believe that Pinky doesn't even spare Mata rani. She starts talking about every useless topic to mata rani. Pinky is.....

He turned around and saw his own OH MY MATA standing there. His condition was also like his Bhaisahab.

Rudra : Bhavya doesn't even stop talking while dancing. Her mouth and feet move in a perfect sink ( he stretched the word perfect). She i.....

He turned around while speaking but his words were stuck in his throat to see BHAVYA standing behind him with Other ladies of the house. He gulped hard thinking about the consequences they'll have to face.

Om : Bhavya is still ok but Gauri, she is like, if she won't talk for a moment then she'll faint And she talks to the dummies in her Fashion house. I think those non living dummies would also be fed up of....

Now it was Om whose words died as he turned around to see his wife Gauri Standing there. First thought that came to his mind was "What if she pulled my hair or worst, what if she cut them ?" And he helds his hair with his hands protectively.

Maan : I know Om. You know, what Geet does ? Recently she has started doing meditation. But she can't be silent and within five minutes she starts blabbering one or the other thin....

And Boom ! He turned around and he was like "Gayi bhains paani mein." His wife was fuming in anger.

Janvi : I speak a lot. Right ? (Tej nodded in a no.)

Pinky : I talk about useless things. Right? ( Shakti nodded in a No.)

Bhavya : What did you just say ? (Rudra was speechless)

Gauri : I'll faint without talking. Is it talking or some dose of glucose, without which I'll faint ? (Om opened his mouth but closed it immediately.)

Dadi, Sahil and Shivaay were laughing seeing the wierd as well as scared expressions on everyone's faces.

Soon Tej, Shakti, Rudra, Om and Maan were trying to pacify their better halves. Being experienced in such things, all of them pacified their dear wives pretty soon.

Shivaay asked about Anika to Gauri to which she replied that Anika is in the washroom and must be coming. Everyone except for Shivaay, were standing facing the door whereas, Shivaay was back facing the door.

Shivaay : By the way, think about me, I have to tolerate Anika, who is the mother of everyone in talking. Not only talking, But talking in the most wierd language. She talks in sleep also. On top of that (In between his laughs) She doesn't even need a topic to talk.

Suddenly he realised that no one was saying anything.

Shivaay : What happened ? Why are you all so quiet ?

Nothing came out everyone's mouth except for "Oh My Mata !"

Shivaay : What ?

Everyone pointed their index finger, gesturing him to look behind him.

Now it was Shivaay's turn to be shocked and scared. Infact, he was the most endangered one. He saw Anika was already murdering the chocolate bar that was in her hand. Now he was cent percent sure that in a minute or two, he will be in the place of that poor chocolate bar.