( Ruby x Reader)

Ruby's Pov .
I'm currently sitting on the couch watching a movie with my bestfriend y/n .. honestly I'm not even paying attention to the movie I'm to busy taking glances here and there looking at y/n . I know I'm sorry I can't help it .. I honestly have a goddess right besides me . Yes I like My Bestfriend .. yes I know what you're thinking ''Really Ruby you gon love your bestfriend" well yea i mean look at her .. She's absolutely Beautiful.. Her beautiful Hair , Her y/e/c eyes , Her perfect smile . Her laugh . The way she looks when she's sleeps okay okay I know it sounds weird but she sleeps over like all the time and yes we sleep on the same bed sometimes but hey I can't help it she's like un ángel . She means the world to me , she deserves the world and so much more Everything about her is perfect but sadly she doesn't feel the same way .. I think ..so the only thing I can do is love from afar . Y/n and I have been best friends since the day we were born , My Mom and Her Mom been Bestfriends since Middle school . My bestfriend and I have gone thru everything together and well .... " Ruby . Ruby !" - y/n was calling my name .

Ruby - *snaps out of it * Yes ?
Y/n - I've been calling you for the past 4 minutes , i said The movie finished .... are you okay ..
Ruby - oh yea .. why
Y/n - Idk you sorta spaced out
Ruby - oh um I was just thinking *laughs nervously*
Y/n - gosh you're cute *messes up his hair*
Ruby- blushes * omg stop it *laughs* I know I mean look at me I'm Ruby Martinez ima man look at me * tries to flex*
Y/n - laughs* Ruby your half a man and you're berly even got muscles to show just stop it nino *laughs*
Ruby - but you love it princesa *winks*
Y/n - laughs * whatever floats your boat
Ruby - oh really * starts tickling y/n*
Y/n-  starts laughing * r-ruby *laughs* stop !
ruby - stops* that's what you get for calling me half a man !
y/n - I'm sorry
ruby- it's fine princesa you know I could never stay mad at you *smiles*
y/n - looks down smiling *
Ruby - puts a strand of y/n hair behind her ear * y/n
Y/n - looks up * yea
ruby - you're beautiful you know that ..
y/n - blushes * thank you príncipe
ruby - smiles and gets lost into y/n eyes*
y/n -  looks into Ruby's eyes *
ruby - * starts leaning in *

CLIFFHANGER!! .
Oops I hate em as well . I know it's short and i apologize  but like do y'all want a part 2 to this ?🤪

anyways I need friends do any of y'all wanna be friends ? 

request are always open feel free to comment what y'all want to see .

hope y'all enjoy (: